Valverde slams Evans as "weak"

fscyclist said:
So you're saying Evans, not McEwewn, is representative of the typical Australian male. Makes sense to me.
Why aren't I surprised :rolleyes:

fscyclist said:
So you're saying Evans, not McEwewn, is representative of the typical Australian male. Makes sense to me.
Evans is from Victoria. McEwen is from Queensland. They are representative of the regions they are from....
tongue.gif

Crankyfeet said:
Evans is from Victoria. McEwen is from Queensland. They are representative of the regions they are from....
tongue.gif
McEwen wears white shoes, has silicone tits and gets his teeth whitened? I never really noticed.

classic1 said:
McEwen wears white shoes, has silicone tits and gets his teeth whitened? I never really noticed.
ROTFLMAO....
biggrin.gif

I have to laugh that the only part of Queensland that most Vics have been to is the Gold Coast, where half the people walking around are other Victorians either retired or on holiday...
tongue.gif

Crankyfeet said:
ROTFLMAO....
biggrin.gif

I have to laugh that the only part of Queensland that most Vics have been to is the Gold Coast, where half the people walking around are other Victorians either retired or on holiday...
tongue.gif
That's probably because they have seen or heard of the movie 'Deliverance'

Trev_S said:
he would have to get to a point of domination to be able to demand.

Don't be ridiculous. He has every right to demand of his team. Any contender for the overall win in the Tour de France has that right I'd say. He is being too nice to his team; but I probably would too not wanting to get them offside. I would be surprised if they weren't putting in every effort though, because after all they're defending yellow; they may never be in that position again in their lives; everything they do now is going to be remembered.