Vandeman Beaten By US District Judge

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Kiem Madvanen, May 18, 2003.

  1. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

  2. Jd

    Jd Guest

  3. Kiem Madvanen wrote:

    >http://www.bayarea.com/mld/cctimes/5874964.htm
    >
    >Read it and weep, asshole.
    >
    >Zub

    The worst thing about this is that people will crow about how Vandeman has suffered a setback, when
    this is actually an ominous precedent.

    Thanks to the misguided attacks by Mr. Vandeman, the mountain biking community was alienated from,
    rather than allied with, any effort to stave off more "growth at all costs."

    Gee, a few mountain bike trails seem pretty innocuous compared to the San

    Ramon-based Home Builders Association of Northern California.

    "We told you so" is all I have to say.

  4. Dick

    Dick Guest

    Anthony Sloan wrote:

    > The worst thing about this is that people will crow about how Vandeman has suffered a setback,
    > when this is actually an ominous precedent.
    >
    > Thanks to the misguided attacks by Mr. Vandeman, the mountain biking community was alienated from,
    > rather than allied with, any effort to stave off more "growth at all costs."
    >
    > Gee, a few mountain bike trails seem pretty innocuous compared to the San
    >
    > Ramon-based Home Builders Association of Northern California.
    >
    > "We told you so" is all I have to say.

    Ditto that, you saved me some typin