Vandeman Eaten By US Bear

Slacker says:

>http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
>
>Warning: If you're even the least bit squeamish, DO NOT look.....Seriously.

Seriously - the thumbnails were a kind thought, and quite enough at this time of night. ;-)

It's relatively safe, Sorni. Relatively speaking....

Slacker said...

> http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
>
> Warning: If you're even the least bit squeamish, DO NOT look.....Seriously.
> --
> Slacker

Holy Jesus. That is the grossest thing I have ever seen. I'm scarred for life now.

"Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
>
> Warning: If you're even the least bit squeamish, DO NOT
look.....Seriously.
> --
> Slacker

I have the big bear shots, a story that goes with it saying it was the biggest ever killed in AK.
But no real news on it. Do you have anything?
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

> Michael Paul wrote:
> > "Dan Langille" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >
> >>What were the other explanations?
> >>--
> >>Dan Langille
> >

> > http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp
>
> H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm
> in in the North Country

You better "lock & load" baby! You're *almost a full meal for Boo Boo Bear.
--
Slacker

> > What were the other explanations?
> http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp

Yup, and the picture in the middle in that original link has been circulating in the internet for
about a year. I remember one page telling that the guy had been eaten by some wild dogs, they chew
the flesh off like that (that was the claim on that page, I honestly don't know...;).

Juho Finland

Michael Dart wrote:
> "ClydesdaleMTB" wrote :
>>>http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp
>>
>>H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm
>>in in the North Country
>>

> Just remember it's five for the bear...
>
> ...and one for you!

make that 9...... and one

ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Michael Dart wrote:
> >>
> >>H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm
> >>in in the North Country
> >>

> > Just remember it's five for the bear...
> >
> > ...and one for you!
>
> make that 9...... and one

40 S&W? Thought an L.E. would have something like 12 and 1 in a 40 .... always 1 chambered. Then
again for pistols and bears .... 475 Linebaugh.