Vandeman Eaten By US Bear

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, May 18, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  3. Slacker says:

    >http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
    >
    >Warning: If you're even the least bit squeamish, DO NOT look.....Seriously.

    Seriously - the thumbnails were a kind thought, and quite enough at this time of night. ;-)

    It's relatively safe, Sorni. Relatively speaking....

  4. Tj

    Tj Guest

  5. J. Slater

    J. Slater Guest

  6. Superslinky

    Superslinky Guest

    Slacker said...

    > http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
    >
    > Warning: If you're even the least bit squeamish, DO NOT look.....Seriously.
    > --
    > Slacker

    Holy Jesus. That is the grossest thing I have ever seen. I'm scarred for life now.

  7. Westie

    Westie Guest

  8. "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > http://www.pbase.com/slack/inbox
    >
    > Warning: If you're even the least bit squeamish, DO NOT
    look.....Seriously.
    > --
    > Slacker

    I have the big bear shots, a story that goes with it saying it was the biggest ever killed in AK.
    But no real news on it. Do you have anything?
    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado (remove .nospam. if replying)

  9. Dan Langille

    Dan Langille Guest

  10. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

  11. Michael Paul wrote:
    > "Dan Langille" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >
    >>What were the other explanations?
    >>--
    >>Dan Langille
    >

    > http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp

    H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm in
    in the North Country

  12. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Michael Paul wrote:
    > > "Dan Langille" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>What were the other explanations?
    > >>--
    > >>Dan Langille
    > >

    > > http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp
    >
    > H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm
    > in in the North Country

    You better "lock & load" baby! You're *almost a full meal for Boo Boo Bear.
    --
    Slacker

  13. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  14. > > What were the other explanations?
    > http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp

    Yup, and the picture in the middle in that original link has been circulating in the internet for
    about a year. I remember one page telling that the guy had been eaten by some wild dogs, they chew
    the flesh off like that (that was the claim on that page, I honestly don't know...;).

    Juho Finland

  15. Michael Dart wrote:
    > "ClydesdaleMTB" wrote :
    >>>http://www.snopes.com/photos/bearhunt.asp
    >>
    >>H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm
    >>in in the North Country
    >>

    > Just remember it's five for the bear...
    >
    > ...and one for you!

    make that 9...... and one

  16. Reco Diver

    Reco Diver Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Michael Dart wrote:
    > >>
    > >>H*ly fVck!ng sh!t, that's REAL! Me thinks, I'll start carrying "Black Talons" in my .40 whne I'm
    > >>in in the North Country
    > >>

    > > Just remember it's five for the bear...
    > >
    > > ...and one for you!
    >
    > make that 9...... and one

    40 S&W? Thought an L.E. would have something like 12 and 1 in a 40 .... always 1 chambered. Then
    again for pistols and bears .... 475 Linebaugh.