vandenbroucke -) fassa bortolo

"David N. Welton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> According to this article, he's signed a one-year contract.

Lotto, Mapei, Cofidis, Lampre, Domo, Quick-Step, Fassa?

Did I get it right? Sheesh. How old is he these days?

> http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.html
>
> --
> David N. Welton Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/ Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/ Free
> Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/ Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/

Originally posted by Nick Burns
"David N. Welton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> According to this article, he's signed a one-year contract.

Lotto, Mapei, Cofidis, Lampre, Domo, Quick-Step, Fassa?

Did I get it right? Sheesh. How old is he these days?

> http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.html
>
> --
> David N. Welton Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/ Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/ Free
> Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/ Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/

29? Certainly moves around a lot...

Fred Marx wrote:

> David N. Welton wrote:
>
>> According to this article, he's signed a one-year contract.
>>
>> http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.html
>>
> cyclingnews.com has it too... just think Danielson and VDB's dog all ubder one circus tent.

What's Danielson got to do with VDB's dog?

Fassa lost Bartoli to CSC so they've obviously picked up VDB to do the spring classics in his place.
Question...are there still any outstanding investigations/court procedings on the dock for VDB?

Interesting to note that VDB was offered 2 years and opted for 1, with possible extension for '05.
What's Ferretti thinking?

news:[email protected]...

http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.htmlhttp://it.sports.yahoo-

http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/http://www.dedasys.com/-