vandenbroucke -) fassa bortolo

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by David N. Welton, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    "David N. Welton" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > According to this article, he's signed a one-year contract.

    Lotto, Mapei, Cofidis, Lampre, Domo, Quick-Step, Fassa?

    Did I get it right? Sheesh. How old is he these days?

    > http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.html
    >
    > --
    > David N. Welton Consulting: http://www.dedasys.com/ Personal: http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/ Free
    > Software: http://www.dedasys.com/freesoftware/ Apache Tcl: http://tcl.apache.org/

  3. Beetlebum

    Beetlebum New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2003
    29? Certainly moves around a lot...

  4. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    David N. Welton wrote:

    > According to this article, he's signed a one-year contract.
    >
    > http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.html

    cyclingnews.com has it too... just think Danielson and VDB's dog all ubder one circus tent.

  5. Fred Marx wrote:

    > David N. Welton wrote:
    >
    >> According to this article, he's signed a one-year contract.
    >>
    >> http://it.sports.yahoo.com/031107/19/2ipb7.html
    >>
    > cyclingnews.com has it too... just think Danielson and VDB's dog all ubder one circus tent.

    What's Danielson got to do with VDB's dog?

    Fassa lost Bartoli to CSC so they've obviously picked up VDB to do the spring classics in his place.
    Question...are there still any outstanding investigations/court procedings on the dock for VDB?

    Interesting to note that VDB was offered 2 years and opted for 1, with possible extension for '05.
    What's Ferretti thinking?

  6. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

  7. B. Lafferty