Vanderman riding a mountain bike in New York?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Weber'S A Bitch, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part of a
    trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part of
    > a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?

    How about you fuck off? K?

    darsh

  3. Chris Hafner

    Chris Hafner Guest

    "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part of
    > a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?

    Wow .... I have to admit to being a little bit startled at opening up rec.backcountry and seeing
    WAB, Fletcher and Dust. You guys get around.

    Cheers, Chris Hafner

  4. Darsh wrote:

    > "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part
    > > of a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?
    >
    > How about you fuck off? K?

    How about you run along and try to step on your own nuts? K?

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  5. Knicks Fan

    Knicks Fan Guest

    On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 06:43:18 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part
    >> of a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?
    >
    >How about you fuck off? K?
    >
    >darsh

    I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a freaking Knickerbockers game.
    Yeah, that's the ticket!

  6. Chris Hafner wrote:

    > "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part
    > > of a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?
    >
    > Wow .... I have to admit to being a little bit startled at opening up rec.backcountry and seeing
    > WAB, Fletcher and Dust. You guys get around.

    We are the asbnll banditos. Except Dust. He's our bitch.

    --

  7. Knicks Fan wrote:

    >>>Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as part
    >>>of a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?
    >>
    >>How about you fuck off? K?
    >>
    >>darsh
    >

    > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a freaking Knickerbockers game.
    > Yeah, that's the ticket!

    Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    dull-as-dishwater sport?

  8. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Darsh wrote:
    >
    > > "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as
    > > > part of a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?
    > >
    > > How about you fuck off? K?
    >
    > How about you run along and try to step on your own nuts? K?

    Why? Because they are so rakishly large? Why? Becasue I told a cross-posting shithead to fuck off?
    Why? Because I told some Vandeman spammer to go fuck off?

    Vandeman sucks, the Knicks suck, and that guy fucking sucks. So I told him to fuck off.

    YOU on the otherhand, can go FUCK yourself.

    darsh

    > > darsh
    >
    > --
    > MF
    >
    > "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    > Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    > -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports
    >
    > "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    > have to wait until it passes."
    > -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace
    >
    > Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002
    >
    > Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  9. Chris Hafner

    Chris Hafner Guest

    "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Chris Hafner wrote:
    >
    > > "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Rumor has it that mountain bike enthusiast Mike Vanderman rode in Madison Square Garden as
    > > > part of a trials exhibition last weekend. Does anyone know for a fact either way?
    > >
    > > Wow .... I have to admit to being a little bit startled at opening up rec.backcountry and seeing
    > > WAB, Fletcher and Dust. You guys get around.
    >
    > We are the asbnll banditos. Except Dust. He's our bitch.

    That seems fitting. The nacho thread in the Knicks ng is priceless, BTW.

    Cheers, Chris Hafner

    > --
    > MF
    >
    > "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    > Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    > -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports
    >
    > "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    > have to wait until it passes."
    > -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace
    >
    > Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002
    >
    > Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  10. Knicks Fan

    Knicks Fan Guest

    On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:25:56 +0100, Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> blurted:

    >>>How about you fuck off? K?
    >>>
    >>>darsh
    >>

    >> I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a freaking Knickerbockers game.
    >> Yeah, that's the ticket!
    >
    >Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    >dull-as-dishwater sport?

    Want a short answer? You're a luzer.

    Here's a longer one: You're a freaking luzer.

    Want more?

  11. "Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a
    freaking
    > > Knickerbockers game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    >
    > Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > dull-as-dishwater sport?

    He's American, its OBVIOUS

  12. Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > >>How about you fuck off? K?
    > >>
    > >>darsh
    > >

    > > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a freaking Knickerbockers
    > > game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    >
    > Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > dull-as-dishwater sport?

    I'm sorry you don't understand. Maybe as you work you way through the educational system you will
    learn a little something. Obviously you don't know vanderman, if you did you would understand why
    this is cross-posted.

    hahahahahaha

  13. Jonathan Harris wrote:

    > >>How about you fuck off? K?
    > >>
    > >>darsh
    > >

    > > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a freaking Knickerbockers
    > > game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    >
    > Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > dull-as-dishwater sport?

    You mean baseball?

    This is a basketball ng, dude.

    --

  14. Darsh wrote:

    > "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >

    > > Darsh wrote:
    > >
    > > > "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > How about you fuck off? K?
    > >
    > > How about you run along and try to step on your own nuts? K?
    >
    > Why? Because they are so rakishly large? Why? Becasue I told a cross-posting shithead to fuck off?
    > Why? Because I told some Vandeman spammer to go fuck off?

    No -- only because you just crazy like 'dat.

    > Vandeman sucks, the Knicks suck, and that guy fucking sucks. So I told him to fuck off.
    >
    > YOU on the otherhand, can go FUCK yourself.

    Granted I'm hung well enough that I technically could fuck myself, I don't think this is the Forum
    to discuss such things.

    What's your take on Nachos?

    > darsh
    >

    > > > darsh
    > >
    > > --
    > > MF
    > >
    > > "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    > > Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    > > -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports
    > >
    > > "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    > > have to wait until it passes."
    > > -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace
    > >
    > > Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002
    > >
    > > Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  15. Knicks Fan

    Knicks Fan Guest

    On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 09:35:56 -0000, "John Atkinson" <[email protected]> blurted:

    >"Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a
    >freaking
    >> > Knickerbockers game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    >>
    >> Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    >> dull-as-dishwater sport?
    >>

    >He's American, its OBVIOUS

    Hey Johnboy!

    How's your teeth holding up?

  16. John Atkinson wrote:

    > "Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a
    > freaking
    > > > Knickerbockers game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    > >
    > > Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > > dull-as-dishwater sport?
    > >

    > He's American, its OBVIOUS

    pfft....silly soft Euro. "Wah wah..he's AMMMMMERICAN!!!" Oh, look, he's not cool and foppish like I
    am, well then..he must be american.

    Envy is the ugliest of all beats.

    --
    MF

    "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing up
    Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San Antonio."
    -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports

    "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    have to wait until it passes."
    -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace

    Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002

    Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  17. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Knicks Fan" <[email protected]'tHit.net> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:25:56 +0100, Jonathan Harris
    <[email protected]>
    > blurted:

    > >> I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a
    freaking
    > >> Knickerbockers game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    > >
    > >Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > >dull-as-dishwater sport?
    >
    > Want a short answer? You're a luzer.
    >
    > Here's a longer one: You're a freaking luzer.
    >
    > Want more?

    Damn, the Knicks fucking suck

    darsh

  18. Mike Spence

    Mike Spence Guest

    "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > > dull-as-dishwater sport?
    >
    > I'm sorry you don't understand. Maybe as you work you way through the educational system you will
    > learn a little something. Obviously you don't know vanderman, if you did you would understand why
    > this is cross-posted.

    Sorry we thought you meant Vandeman and just couldn't spell it. Isn't basketball one of those
    'sports' that the yanks invented because they couldn't play and win any of the recognised sports?
    Couldn't do F1 (fat Andretti couldn't even fit in the car) so they invented CART, then the Brits
    went and showed them how to drive (Mansel wins in his rookie season). Couldn't do cricket (boring as
    hell I know), so they invent baseball. They couldn't even think of an original name for their
    football so they call the real game of football soccer!

    Mike

  19. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Darsh wrote:
    >
    > > "Michael Fletcher" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > > How about you run along and try to step on your own nuts? K?
    > >
    > > Why? Because they are so rakishly large? Why? Becasue I told a cross-posting shithead to fuck
    > > off? Why? Because I told some Vandeman spammer to go fuck off?
    >
    > No -- only because you just crazy like 'dat.
    >

    > > Vandeman sucks, the Knicks suck, and that guy fucking sucks. So I told
    him
    > > to fuck off.
    > >
    > > YOU on the otherhand, can go FUCK yourself.
    >
    > Granted I'm hung well enough that I technically could fuck myself, I don't think this is the Forum
    > to discuss such things.
    >
    > What's your take on Nachos?

    Nachos... phew.. nachos... oh man, I love nachos.... and tacos.. sheesh. Gotta love tacos.

    darsh

    > > darsh

    > > > --
    > > > MF
    > > >
    > > > "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may accomplish this by bringing
    > > > up Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm
    club
    > > > at San Antonio." -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports
    > > >
    > > > "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like
    > > > weather phenomenon. You have to wait until it passes."
    > > > -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace
    > > >
    > > > Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002
    > > >
    > > > Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!
    > > >

    > --
    > MF
    >
    > "The Lakers also are interested in adding inside muscle, and may
    accomplish
    > this by bringing up Malik Rose from their Triple-A farm club at San
    Antonio."
    > -- Randy Hill, Fox Sports
    >
    > "I don't know who out there can compete with [Shaq]. He's sort of like a weather phenomenon. You
    > have to wait until it passes."
    > -- Celtic GM Chris Wallace
    >
    > Rest in Peace, Francis Dayle "Chick" Hearn : 1916 - 2002
    >
    > Hey Dust -- REMEMBER WHO SHUT DOWN THE ALAMODOME!

  20. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Weber's A Bitch" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    > > > I've got something worse in store for you. Why don't you go watch a
    freaking
    > > > Knickerbockers game. Yeah, that's the ticket!
    > >
    > > Why has this been x-posted to a basketball group? What does MV have to do with an over-hyped,
    > > dull-as-dishwater sport?
    >
    > I'm sorry you don't understand. Maybe as you work you way through the educational system you will
    > learn a little something. Obviously you don't know vanderman, if you did you would understand why
    > this is cross-posted.

    You are the idiot. New posting about Vandeman shows your idiocy and ignorance. Cross-posting shows
    your selfish, dumbass ways. You don't have a clue, or you simply don't care about the ettiquite of
    newsgroups. Cross-posting is for idiots, and when you are a troll feeding, attention slobbering,
    knicks sucking moron like yourself... it all just becomes way too typical.

    anyway you needy little puke.

    You are fresh shit to me and nothing more.

    darsh