Vanderman riding a mountain bike in New York?

Ken B wrote:

> I'll say it again -- America IS a great country.

That editorial was too funny. Lots of nice stuff we did 40 years ago. Name how much we've done for
the world since Reagan. ****, name how much we've done for our own children with parent's working
full-time who still can't put enough food on the table.

Greg

--
"Walking under ladders for a living You know we should be running round in pubs and bars We know
we'll never grow short And we'll never grow tall" - the Mekons

"Ken B" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>Our president can't even tie his shoes for Christ's sake.

Go ahead. Keep underestimating the guy. Ever met him? Ever talked to him? I have. He's not stoopit.
Is he perfect? More perfect than the sychophant he replaced. But, now that I think about it, thats
not that hard. The press and limosine liberals can't stand him so they malign and mislead.

Don't buy the hype.

Marty

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 05:22:58 GMT, "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote:

>Ken B wrote:
>>

>> I'll say it again -- America IS a great country.
>
>That editorial was too funny. Lots of nice stuff we did 40 years ago. Name how much we've done for
>the world since Reagan. ****, name how much we've done for our own children with parent's working
>full-time who still can't put enough food on the table.
>
>Greg

Did you read the rest of my post?

"Martees" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:E%wM9.22685$K5.4919@fe01...

> "Ken B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
> >Our president can't even tie his shoes for Christ's sake.
>
> Go ahead. Keep underestimating the guy. Ever met him? Ever talked to him?
> have. He's not stoopit. Is he perfect? More perfect than the sychophant he replaced. But, now that
> I think about it, thats not that hard. The press and limosine liberals can't stand him so they
> malign and mislead.
>
> Don't buy the hype.
>
> Marty

I don't think anyone is under-estimating him. Everyone knows that he is chomping at the bit, aching
to press the proverbial button that will start the next, and final, world war. He scares the
bejeebers outta me.

mp

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002 23:35:40 -0500, "Martees" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Ken B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>
>>Our president can't even tie his shoes for Christ's sake.
>
>Go ahead. Keep underestimating the guy. Ever met him? Ever talked to him? I have. He's not stoopit.
>Is he perfect? More perfect than the sychophant he replaced. But, now that I think about it, thats
>not that hard. The press and limosine liberals can't stand him so they malign and mislead.
>
>Don't buy the hype.
>
>Marty

Any president who would sign the Patriot Act in the form that it was signed should be tried for
treason in my eyes. Same goes for those in congress that voted for it. I *think* something similar
was passed in the UK a year or so ago -- of course it was passed under different circumstances.
Sorry, the U.S. Constitution wasn't intended to set up a police state.

On Fri, 20 Dec 2002 12:01:54 GMT, "mp" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I don't think anyone is under-estimating him. Everyone knows that he is chomping at the bit, aching
>to press the proverbial button that will start the next, and final, world war. He scares the
>bejeebers outta me.

One of his comments a few months ago where he did not feel that the
9/11 attacks were any worse than killing 3000 microbes, could scare the bejeebers out of anyone.

If he could figure out how to destroy all of the world except for his 20' x 20' backyard wilderness,
his cat, and himself, the rest of us would be in trouble.

Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

Thank you for the correction.

I think you understand the spirit in which the comment was made.

"LeBron James Sweepstakes" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Dec 2002 02:43:16 GMT, "Michael-NC"
<[email protected]>
> blurted:
>
> >HOOYA!!!
>
> ummm, that would be HOOAH!! And that is for the U.S. Army, not the
Marines.