Vanity: IAQ

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just zis Guy, Dec 12, 2003.

  1. Just zis Guy

    Just zis Guy Guest

    Tags:

  2. On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 22:50:04 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Being on leave I have published the Infrequently Asked Questions sections I've been writing on my
    >website for a while.
    >
    >http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/Web/public.nsf/Documents/iaq
    >
    >Guy
    >===
    >May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    >http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

    guy, i should know this, im sure. but who is the 'long gone minister for transport' tp whom
    you refer?

  3. Just zis Guy

    Just zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:35:39 +0000, "[Not Responding]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >guy, i should know this, im sure. but who is the 'long gone minister for transport' tp whom
    >you refer?

    Ah, another Infrequently Asked Question for the list ;-)

    I can't remember the name offhand, the quote is in Death On The Streets with attribution so I'll
    dig it out.

    Guy
    ===
    http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

  4. On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:11:52 +0000, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 09:35:39 +0000, "[Not Responding]" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>guy, i should know this, im sure. but who is the 'long gone minister for transport' tp whom
    >>you refer?
    >
    >Ah, another Infrequently Asked Question for the list ;-)
    >
    >I can't remember the name offhand, the quote is in Death On The Streets with attribution so I'll
    >dig it out.
    >
    >Guy
    >===
    >May contain traces of irony. Contents liable to settle after posting.
    >http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

    having read your 'speed' piece, have you read this
    http://www.dft.gov.uk/stellent/groups/dft_rdsafety/documents/page/dft_rdsafety_026034.pdf yet? it is
    the dft's response to various smith-isms.

    ps. was disappointed with your '1 in 3' article. had misread title and was expecting chapter + verse
    on my favourite all purpose oil.

  5. Just zis Guy

    Just zis Guy Guest

    On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 11:43:37 +0000, "[Not Responding]"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://www.dft.gov.uk/stellent/groups/dft_rdsafety/documents/page/dft_rdsafety_026034.pdf

    Thanks for that, I particularly like the use of the Sm*th-word "flawed" in its proper context (as
    opposed to "I don't like it"). I had a feedback on my website from someone in PACTS. It's a good
    document all round, I'd say :)

    >ps. was disappointed with your '1 in 3' article. had misread title and was expecting chapter +
    > verse on my favourite all purpose oil.

    LOL! Wait until I finish the page "When Daddy's 40" ;-)

    Guy
    ===
    http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk