Vasbyt Cycle Chalenge

Hi,

I think I'll definately give it a go, I see the starting point is only about 3Km from where I stay (nice warm-up), and my wife can supply me with nice cold refreshments after each lap ;D ;D ;D
See you there.
Black Night, what about you? Come on!

Hi,

I am kind of sorting out the calendar right now. In my present frame of mind I will be doing it. See you at the starting line.

Hi there,

Well it looks like I'll have to chicken out on the "Hell", my wife went to see the gynae yesterday and it looks like I'll have to be on standby round about that time. You know how it goes with babies, when they want out there is nothing you can do ::) . She is only due at the end of June but all the signs are there for a premature birth, and with my luck I'll be on the furtherest part of the course when things start to happen :eek: . I'd rather be at home and nothing happen than out on the road when it does happen.
I'll be thinking of you out there and as I said I stay just around the corner from Tradecentre so I'll pop over for some moral support ;D ;D ;D
Good luckto everyone who entered.

All you guys still up for the challenge on 8th June for the "Hell of the North"? Come on, nobody chickening out now, you hear!!

Hi Roadster,

Like I said I'll be cheering you on from the side of the road on the 8th, if I'm not at the hospital!!!
My next race will only be the CANSA Lost City Chalenge, that is if I get enough training in for the race. The last time I was in the sadle was with the Vasbyt :-[ :-[ :-[
We are going to start training next week, and then we'll take it from there, but we've already entered CANSA so we can't chicken out. Who else is doing the CANSA???
Cheers.

Hi Lazy Legs,
I'm going to do the CANSA Lost City Chalenge.
I want to better my time of last year's race. ;)

Hi OCLV,
It will be my 1st CANSA, looking forward to it. I believe it is quite a fast race?? Any tips or advice out there.
Does anybody know of affordable accomedation around there? I can't afford to stay at Sun City, and doesn't feel like driving from Pta-East the morning of the race. :(