VDB Going to the Dogs

B. Lafferty

Guest
Unibet directeur sportif Hilaire van der Schueren selected Vandenbroucke for
the Halle-Ingooigem race on June 21 and said there will be serious
consequences if he does not appear. "My patience is running out," said Van
der Schueren of VDB, who is reported to be more interested in breeding dogs
than training.
http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2163

B. Lafferty wrote:
> Unibet directeur sportif Hilaire van der Schueren selected Vandenbroucke for
> the Halle-Ingooigem race on June 21 and said there will be serious
> consequences if he does not appear. "My patience is running out," said Van
> der Schueren of VDB, who is reported to be more interested in breeding dogs
> than training.
> http://www.procycling.com/news.aspx?ID=2163

Insert Clenbuterol joke