VDB ( Mission accomplished )

Fabrizio Mazzoleni

Guest
Finished with the bunch - stage 5 Etoile de Besseges !

On the final GC Frankie put almost four minutes on team Topsport
Vlaanderen's
Bart Vanheule.

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> Finished with the bunch - stage 5 Etoile de Besseges !
>
> On the final GC Frankie put almost four minutes on team Topsport
> Vlaanderen's
> Bart Vanheule.

Am I the only one thinking that this is not healthy for him,
and cannot possibly end well?

Bob Schwartz

All is very upbeat over on http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/

Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> On Feb 10, 6:35 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
>>> Finished with the bunch - stage 5 Etoile de Besseges !
>>> On the final GC Frankie put almost four minutes on team Topsport
>>> Vlaanderen's
>>> Bart Vanheule.

>> Am I the only one thinking that this is not healthy for him,
>> and cannot possibly end well?
>>
>> Bob Schwartz

> All is very upbeat over on http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/

People often speak in glowing terms of plans that are not well
thought out. I fear this will not end well.

Bob Schwartz

"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> On Feb 10, 6:35 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
> wrote:
> > Fabrizio Mazzoleni wrote:
> > > Finished with the bunch - stage 5 Etoile de Besseges !

> > > On the final GC Frankie put almost four minutes on team Topsport
> > > Vlaanderen's

> > Am I the only one thinking that this is not healthy for him,
> > and cannot possibly end well?

> All is very upbeat over on http://www.frankvdbroucke.be/

I don't much care what other people think. I'm pulling for Frank and hope
that he can make a successful comeback.

On Feb 10, 9:01 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > On Feb 10, 6:35 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > Am I the only one thinking that this is not healthy for him,
> > > and cannot possibly end well?

> > All is very upbeat over onhttp://www.frankvdbroucke.be/

> I don't much care what other people think. I'm pulling for Frank and hope
> that he can make a successful comeback.

Frank will entertain.

That's probably more than someone like Cadel Evans
will do this year.

On Feb 11, 12:01 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > On Feb 10, 6:35 pm, Bob Schwartz <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > Am I the only one thinking that this is not healthy for him,
> > > and cannot possibly end well?

> > All is very upbeat over onhttp://www.frankvdbroucke.be/

> I don't much care what other people think. I'm pulling for Frank and hope
> that he can make a successful comeback.

I am hoping for a coupling between Frank and Missy Giove -- perhaps
they could adopt some of Mike Vick's pets to fully consumate their
relationship and further engage the fans.
Best,
Bill Black

In article
<d329ce3e-b0d9-4b26-9982-404391244d7e@i29g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
billb <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Feb 11, 12:01 am, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> > "Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > > All is very upbeat over onhttp://www.frankvdbroucke.be/

> > I don't much care what other people think. I'm pulling for Frank and hope
> > that he can make a successful comeback.

> I am hoping for a coupling between Frank and Missy Giove -- perhaps
> they could adopt some of Mike Vick's pets to fully consumate their
> relationship and further engage the fans.

?!?!

Ya know, Missy's not that . . . into men. I assume this is a reference
to Gonzo the piranha, but I'm missing the reference to Frank's pet. Did
his dog get caught up in a drug scandal?

Dutch cyclists make great pets,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> Dutch cyclists make great pets,

A pet called tED. Sounds like something from Dr Seuss.