Vegetable recipes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Janet Bostwick, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Lots of nice vegetable preparation ideas at this site. I know the Beet and
    Blue Cheese Spread will particularly enchant several of you. The recipe tab
    is about half way down on the left. http://www.wintercreekgardens.com/

    Janet

    Tags:

  2. "Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    >> Lots of nice vegetable preparation ideas at this site. I know the
    >> Beet and Blue Cheese Spread will particularly enchant several of you.
    >> The recipe tab is about half way down on the left.
    >> http://www.wintercreekgardens.com/
    >>
    >> Janet

    > I am one of the people here that like beets. The recipe sounds good to me.
    > I copied and saved it. OTOH, Barb is going to snatch you bald headed. She
    > is not a beet lover by any stretch ;)
    >
    > Michael

    Huh! I got my helmet on! ;o}
    Janet

  3. sd

    sd Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Dog3 <[email protected]> wrote:

    > > Lots of nice vegetable preparation ideas at this site. I know the
    > > Beet and Blue Cheese Spread will particularly enchant several of you.
    > > The recipe tab is about half way down on the left.
    > > http://www.wintercreekgardens.com/
    > >
    > > Janet

    > I am one of the people here that like beets. The recipe sounds good to me.
    > I copied and saved it. OTOH, Barb is going to snatch you bald headed. She
    > is not a beet lover by any stretch ;)

    IIRC, Barb doesn't do blue cheese, either. Strike two! :)

    sd