Vegetable recipes

Janet Bostwick

Guest
Lots of nice vegetable preparation ideas at this site. I know the Beet and
Blue Cheese Spread will particularly enchant several of you. The recipe tab
is about half way down on the left. http://www.wintercreekgardens.com/

Janet

"Dog3" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Janet Bostwick" <[email protected]> wrote in
> news:[email protected]:
>
>> Lots of nice vegetable preparation ideas at this site. I know the
>> Beet and Blue Cheese Spread will particularly enchant several of you.
>> The recipe tab is about half way down on the left.
>> http://www.wintercreekgardens.com/
>>
>> Janet

> I am one of the people here that like beets. The recipe sounds good to me.
> I copied and saved it. OTOH, Barb is going to ****** you bald headed. She
> is not a beet lover by any stretch ;)
>
> Michael

Huh! I got my helmet on! ;o}
Janet

In article <[email protected]>,
Dog3 <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Lots of nice vegetable preparation ideas at this site. I know the
> > Beet and Blue Cheese Spread will particularly enchant several of you.
> > The recipe tab is about half way down on the left.
> > http://www.wintercreekgardens.com/
> >
> > Janet

> I am one of the people here that like beets. The recipe sounds good to me.
> I copied and saved it. OTOH, Barb is going to ****** you bald headed. She
> is not a beet lover by any stretch ;)

IIRC, Barb doesn't do blue cheese, either. Strike two! :)

sd