vegetarian diet

"David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Zwanz of Never" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> Excellent. Just for you, tomorrow, after a day of driving my
>>> gas-guzzling SUV, having a meat-lovers pizza for lunch...I'll only eat
>>> half and throw the rest away...I'm going to go out and have some nice
>>> veal parmigiana. Just for you.
>>>

>> That doesn't bother me a bit, I've grown to accept that some people only
>> think of themselves....

> Oh, hardly. I'll think about the cow, the pig, and the little baby calf
> that I'll be eating.
>
> David

Don't quit your day job - comedy isn't your strong suit.

"Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Zwanz of Never wrote:
>
>> "Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>>>My experience with vegetarians is that very few of them are actually
>>>vegetarian for ethical or religious reasons. I'm not saying it isn't
>>>possible, but a better guess is that it seemed fashionable or healthy to
>>>them, or they're just really picky eaters that enjoy being a pain in the
>>>ass and/or controlling food in obsessive ways.

>> lol, love how you can stereotype a group of very diverse people into
>> something that satisfies your own need for self-worth.

> How is my need for self-worth related to why people become vegetarian?
>
> Now I'm wondering - why is the OP vegetarian? Religion, perceived health
> benefits or because he just doesn't like a lot of foods and builds rules
> around them and spends a lot of effort and energy controlling exactly what
> minute ingredients are in his food?

Your categories are limited. Many vegetarians become so because of their
compassion towards animals.

> Ever try to go out to dinner with a vegan? Tons of fun. I've had the

all vegetarians are not vegans - vegans are extreme vegetarians.

> experience of attempting to serve meals to vegans as well as attempting to
> go out to restaurants with vegans. The ones I know are vegan mostly

The ones you know aren't necessarily representative of the total
vegan/vegetarian population. Should I judge all blacks, asians, etc. based
on the select few that I happen to be friends with?

> because they hate nearly every food and that way they can vet everything
> to see if it suits before they will put it in their mouths... and I assure
> you they aren't just looking for animal products. One person I know
> intimately hates nearly all vegetables, dislikes the feel of oil, and
> doesn't use herbs or spices. She lives on baked potatoes with soy sauce.
> It certainly isn't for ethics or religion, though she claims it's for
> health.

I think this is more a function of your friend's personality...there are
these types of people who eat meat too...

> I'm not saying that all vegetarians are like that, but I know enough of
> them who are vegetarian because of food control issues that I suspect it's
> a mild form of mental illness.

Probably is some mental illness dealing with food control - but to put this
on all vegetarians is extreme.

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:12:39 GMT, "Zwanz of Never"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 30 Jan 2005 11:56:18 -0500, frank-in-toronto
>> <[email protected]> wrote:

>>><snip>

>>>i like that phrase.
>>>
>>>a strict vegetarian (vegan?) cannot have protein powder
>>>either since it is made from whey...milk. perhaps they
>>>could have the soy based stuff but before that they
>>>can just up their nuts and tofu quantity. realize that when
>>>she says she want to "gain muscle", she is setting aside
>>>for a moment the "lose weight" part. Obviously, she needs
>>>to make a choice. Most people opt to lose the weight first.
>>>Plenty of fat and some muscle will go too, and then she can
>>>worry about shape. There's no reason why she can't
>>>lose weight, and work out hard enough to at least
>>>maintain her current muscles.

>> Actually, you can get soy protein powder, but that's not friendly to
>> animals, either, because huge acreages of rain forest are being cut
>> down to grow soy. Come to think of it, a strict vegetarian is harming
>> animals by eating agricultural crops that destroy wildlife habitat.

>When are you going to stop using this lame excuse to make yourself feel
>better, genius? According to information compiled by the United States
>Department of Agriculture, over ninety percent of all the grain/agriculture
>produced in America goes to feed livestock-cows, pigs, sheep, and
>chickens-that wind up on dinner tables. Yet the process of using grain to
>produce meat is incredibly wasteful. Figures from the U.S. Department of
>Agriculture show that for every sixteen pounds of grain fed to cattle, we
>get back only one pound of meat.

There's a little problem here skippy, I'm not an herbivore. My body
is designed to eat meat. In fact, if I go too long without red meat,
I get cravings for it. It's a biological urge. Without the shedding
of blood, my needs are not met.

Now don't try to tell me that man is evolved to eat soybeans. It
ain't so. Even grains are a relatively new addition to our diets.
No, we're meant to eat a variety of foods including red meat, fish,
fruits, nuts, vegetables. Feeding grain to people as a staple is a
bit assinine. Grain is herbivore food, and men are not herbivores.

-----------
Proton Soup

"Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

"Zwanz of Never" <[email protected]> wrote
> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>> "Zwanz of Never" <[email protected]> wrote
>>> "David Cohen" <[email protected]> wrote
>>>>
>>> That doesn't bother me a bit, I've grown to accept that some people only
>>> think of themselves....

>> Oh, hardly. I'll think about the cow, the pig, and the little baby calf
>> that I'll be eating.

> Don't quit your day job - comedy isn't your strong suit.

Too somber and serious...that has always been my problem.

David

"Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David wrote:
>
> > "Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>Consider carefully what advantages being vegetarian has for you. If
> >>it's ethical then it's what it is and you'll live with your choices. If
> >>it's for health reasons you might want to re-think your beliefs. If
> >>it's because you're a picky eater then realize that your hang-ups might
> >>need working on.
> >>
> >>Because you're going to have to change if you want to change.

> > Just about all Indians are vegetarians - it is not an option to ask him

> > reconsider - something to do with their religion

> Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
> to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
> my paragraph again.
>
> My experience with vegetarians is that very few of them are actually
> vegetarian for ethical or religious reasons. I'm not saying it isn't
> possible, but a better guess is that it seemed fashionable

I'll tell you what is 'fashionable' - 'fashionable' is denigrating
vegetarians - why not? They are different, an easy target. And most of us
are meat eaters so you are beating up on a minority. You need to grow up and
stop sitting in judgement of others because they don't follow your
lifestyle. (In fact I have no doubt that you are probably one of those
hippies who thought it mght have been fashionable to go vegetarian years
ago - maybe, just maybe vegetarians think *you* are a pain in the ass)

>or healthy to
> them, or they're just really picky eaters that enjoy being a pain in the
> ass and/or controlling food in obsessive ways.
>
> I don't know this guy or his situation so I'm just speculating.

You speculate too much and come across just sounding dumb

> Delenn

"Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:12:39 GMT, "Zwanz of Never"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

am

mass?

If

might

> >> Actually, you can get soy protein powder, but that's not friendly to
> >> animals, either, because huge acreages of rain forest are being cut
> >> down to grow soy. Come to think of it, a strict vegetarian is harming
> >> animals by eating agricultural crops that destroy wildlife habitat.

> >When are you going to stop using this lame excuse to make yourself feel
> >better, genius? According to information compiled by the United States
> >Department of Agriculture, over ninety percent of all the

grain/agriculture
> >produced in America goes to feed livestock-cows, pigs, sheep, and
> >chickens-that wind up on dinner tables. Yet the process of using grain to
> >produce meat is incredibly wasteful. Figures from the U.S. Department of
> >Agriculture show that for every sixteen pounds of grain fed to cattle, we
> >get back only one pound of meat.

> There's a little problem here skippy, I'm not an herbivore. My body
> is designed to eat meat. In fact, if I go too long without red meat,

How different is your argument from that of heterosexuals who say exactly
the same thing about attraction for the opposite sex - their bodies are
designed etc etc

So what provision is made for the 10 to 15% of people who arent hetero
sexuals? It is arrogant to say "your way is the right way"

> I get cravings for it. It's a biological urge. Without the shedding
> of blood, my needs are not met.
>
> Now don't try to tell me that man is evolved to eat soybeans. It
> ain't so. Even grains are a relatively new addition to our diets.
> No, we're meant to eat a variety of foods including red meat, fish,
> fruits, nuts, vegetables. Feeding grain to people as a staple is a
> bit assinine. Grain is herbivore food, and men are not herbivores.
>
> -----------
> Proton Soup
>
> "Thanks for noticing that I didn't actually say anything." - Mike Lane

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:33:10 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 01:12:39 GMT, "Zwanz of Never"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> >"Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>am

>mass?

>If

>might

>> >When are you going to stop using this lame excuse to make yourself feel
>> >better, genius? According to information compiled by the United States
>> >Department of Agriculture, over ninety percent of all the

>grain/agriculture
>> >produced in America goes to feed livestock-cows, pigs, sheep, and
>> >chickens-that wind up on dinner tables. Yet the process of using grain to
>> >produce meat is incredibly wasteful. Figures from the U.S. Department of
>> >Agriculture show that for every sixteen pounds of grain fed to cattle, we
>> >get back only one pound of meat.

>> There's a little problem here skippy, I'm not an herbivore. My body
>> is designed to eat meat. In fact, if I go too long without red meat,

>How different is your argument from that of heterosexuals who say exactly
>the same thing about attraction for the opposite sex - their bodies are
>designed etc etc
>
>So what provision is made for the 10 to 15% of people who arent hetero
>sexuals? It is arrogant to say "your way is the right way"

It all sounds a bit queer to me!! ;o)

How ya doin Oz? You've been quiet for a while, have you been away
again?

Ugh! It's Monday!! ;o(

"Blackmail is a quid pro quo situation."
John Williams, Assistant Lawyer, January 2005

news:p[email protected]...

wrote:

but

also I
> >am

> >mass?

figure

we

if

it

If

choices.
> >If

If

> >might

harming

feel

> >grain/agriculture

of

we

> >> There's a little problem here skippy, I'm not an herbivore. My body
> >> is designed to eat meat. In fact, if I go too long without red meat,

> >How different is your argument from that of heterosexuals who say exactly
> >the same thing about attraction for the opposite sex - their bodies are
> >designed etc etc
> >
> >So what provision is made for the 10 to 15% of people who arent hetero
> >sexuals? It is arrogant to say "your way is the right way"

> It all sounds a bit queer to me!! ;o)
>
> How ya doin Oz? You've been quiet for a while, have you been away
> again?
>
> Ugh! It's Monday!! ;o(

Doin' good Charles - have been following your pissing match. Funny how
everyone starts off being an expert . . .;lots of good entertainment there!

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:26:31 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:p[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:33:10 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Proton Soup" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>but

>also I
>> >am
>> >mass?

>figure

>we

>if

>it

>If

>choices.
>> >If

>If
>> >might

>harming

>feel
>> >grain/agriculture

>of

>we

>> >How different is your argument from that of heterosexuals who say exactly
>> >the same thing about attraction for the opposite sex - their bodies are
>> >designed etc etc
>> >
>> >So what provision is made for the 10 to 15% of people who arent hetero
>> >sexuals? It is arrogant to say "your way is the right way"

>> It all sounds a bit queer to me!! ;o)
>>
>> How ya doin Oz? You've been quiet for a while, have you been away
>> again?
>>
>> Ugh! It's Monday!! ;o(

>Doin' good Charles - have been following your pissing match. Funny how
>everyone starts off being an expert . . .;lots of good entertainment there!

It livened up an otherwise 'quiet' weekend, given that I am off the
fine wines and gourmet foods. No rugby either, so another
Hudson/Williams pissing contest kept me reasonably well occupied!! ;o)

What fun we do have, and as you say some of our "experts" indicated
their varying levels of ineptitude!!

SJ entered into the spirit of things - bless her!! ;o)

"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:26:31 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:p[email protected]...

weight
> >but

> >also I

muscle

> >figure

that
> >we

best
> >if

not

"supplement"
> >it

> >If

> >choices.

> >If

hang-ups

cut

> >harming

habitat.

> >feel

States

grain

Department
> >of

cattle,
> >we

meat,

exactly

are

> >> It all sounds a bit queer to me!! ;o)
> >>
> >> How ya doin Oz? You've been quiet for a while, have you been away
> >> again?
> >>
> >> Ugh! It's Monday!! ;o(

> >Doin' good Charles - have been following your pissing match. Funny how
> >everyone starts off being an expert . . .;lots of good entertainment

there!

> It livened up an otherwise 'quiet' weekend, given that I am off the
> fine wines and gourmet foods. No rugby either, so another
> Hudson/Williams pissing contest kept me reasonably well occupied!! ;o)
>
> What fun we do have, and as you say some of our "experts" indicated
> their varying levels of ineptitude!!
>
> SJ entered into the spirit of things - bless her!! ;o)

What's the deal with 'no fine wine'? Have you taken leave of your senses?

David wrote:
> "Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>David wrote:

>>>Just about all Indians are vegetarians - it is not an option to ask him

>>>reconsider - something to do with their religion

>>Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
>>to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
>>my paragraph again.
>>
>>My experience with vegetarians is that very few of them are actually
>>vegetarian for ethical or religious reasons. I'm not saying it isn't
>>possible, but a better guess is that it seemed fashionable

> I'll tell you what is 'fashionable' - 'fashionable' is denigrating
> vegetarians - why not?

I'm not denigrating vegetarians. You're reading a bunch of stuff into
what I wrote. He needs to examine his food intake choices. He's
attempting to add more protein. It makes sense to put his vegetarianism
on the table.

> You need to grow up and
> stop sitting in judgement of others because they don't follow your
> lifestyle.

I said it's a pain in the ass to eat out with a vegan. That's not a
judgment on the vegan, that's an observation. I make my own choices, if
I want to eat out with them I will, knowing the cost.

Are you attempting to refute my premise that some percentage of
vegetarians choose to be vegetarians other than for ethics or religion?

>>I don't know this guy or his situation so I'm just speculating.

> You speculate too much and come across just sounding dumb

I'm wounded to the quick. You think I'm dumb. The horrors.

Delenn

Zwanz of Never wrote:

> "Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>Zwanz of Never wrote:

>>>lol, love how you can stereotype a group of very diverse people into
>>>something that satisfies your own need for self-worth.

>>How is my need for self-worth related to why people become vegetarian?
>>
>>Now I'm wondering - why is the OP vegetarian? Religion, perceived health
>>benefits or because he just doesn't like a lot of foods and builds rules
>>around them and spends a lot of effort and energy controlling exactly what
>>minute ingredients are in his food?

> Your categories are limited. Many vegetarians become so because of their
> compassion towards animals.

I agree. I put those in the "ethics" category, generally, although
sometimes they fall into the "fashionable" category when it's not a
well-thought-out way of life. I.e., they won't flesh but they'll abuse
their dog.

>>Ever try to go out to dinner with a vegan? Tons of fun. I've had the

> all vegetarians are not vegans - vegans are extreme vegetarians.

I know. I use that example for two reasons: one is that it highlights
my point that sometimes people choose vegetarianism because of
underlying mental health issues and because the vegetarians I know best
are vegan. The other vegetarians wandered into fish and [organic]
poultry eating when the rubber met the road of trying to balance ethics
and health and eat without it being a constant big deal. I know quite a
lot of people who won't eat anything with eyelashes but would happily
scarf down a lobster. I consider this a normal healthy relationship
with food.

We *all* have to balance a bunch of considerations, including our
perception of the damage we do the environment, the cost, the
availability and the nutritional bang for the buck.

>>experience of attempting to serve meals to vegans as well as attempting to
>>go out to restaurants with vegans. The ones I know are vegan mostly

> The ones you know aren't necessarily representative of the total
> vegan/vegetarian population. Should I judge all blacks, asians, etc. based
> on the select few that I happen to be friends with?

I'm not judging anyone, I'm saying that there are various types of
vegetarians. Do you refute this?

>>because they hate nearly every food and that way they can vet everything
>>to see if it suits before they will put it in their mouths... and I assure
>>you they aren't just looking for animal products. One person I know
>>intimately hates nearly all vegetables, dislikes the feel of oil, and
>>doesn't use herbs or spices. She lives on baked potatoes with soy sauce.
>>It certainly isn't for ethics or religion, though she claims it's for
>>health.

> I think this is more a function of your friend's personality...there are
> these types of people who eat meat too...
>
>>I'm not saying that all vegetarians are like that, but I know enough of
>>them who are vegetarian because of food control issues that I suspect it's
>>a mild form of mental illness.

> Probably is some mental illness dealing with food control - but to put this
> on all vegetarians is extreme.

I'm not putting it on all vegetarians. Some are vegetarian because of
ethics or religious precepts. Some are vegetarian because they believe
it is healthier. But some are vegetarians because they don't like food
and/or need to control food carefully. Where's the argument in this?

The point in this thread is for the OP to lay vegetarianism on the table
as an option if there isn't a particular reason he needs to be one. If
he comes back and says he's a vegetarian because he doesn't want to harm
the scallops then we can all shrug and move along. If he comes back and
says he's a vegetarian because he was raised a kosher Jewish/Hindu and
can't eat pork or shellfish or beef then we'll bring up the subject of
lamb. If he says he's a vegetarian because he believes animal products
are poor choices for health then we can argue the point.

But if he comes back and says he can't eat meat because he never has
before and is sure it's bad for him and he can't imagine trying
something new then we'll have other suggestions.

See, the point here is that the guy came here asking how to get more
protein. I think why he's a vegetarian when he wants to get more
protein is a pretty good question.

Delenn

"Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> David wrote:
> > "Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

If

might

> >>Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
> >>to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
> >>my paragraph again.
> >>
> >>My experience with vegetarians is that very few of them are actually
> >>vegetarian for ethical or religious reasons. I'm not saying it isn't
> >>possible, but a better guess is that it seemed fashionable

> > I'll tell you what is 'fashionable' - 'fashionable' is denigrating
> > vegetarians - why not?

> I'm not denigrating vegetarians. You're reading a bunch of stuff into
> what I wrote. He needs to examine his food intake choices. He's
> attempting to add more protein. It makes sense to put his vegetarianism
> on the table.
>
> > You need to grow up and
> > stop sitting in judgement of others because they don't follow your
> > lifestyle.

> I said it's a pain in the ass to eat out with a vegan. That's not a
> judgment on the vegan, that's an observation. I make my own choices, if
> I want to eat out with them I will, knowing the cost.
>
> Are you attempting to refute my premise that some percentage of
> vegetarians choose to be vegetarians other than for ethics or religion?
>
> >>I don't know this guy or his situation so I'm just speculating.

> > You speculate too much and come across just sounding dumb

> I'm wounded to the quick. You think I'm dumb. The horrors.
>
> Delenn

I certainly don;t think you're dumb (I know you would be crushed at the
thought!) - my only 'beef' with your approach to vegetarianism is with this
particular person who happens to be from India where vegetarianism has deep
ethical/religious/cultural roots. You sound like advising a Jew to
"examine your motives about not eating pork. Are you sure you are doing
this because it is fashionable? Perhaps you are being picky" See where I'm
coming from?

In article <[email protected]>,
Delenn <[email protected]> wrote:

> David wrote:
>
> > "Delenn" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> >>Consider carefully what advantages being vegetarian has for you. If
> >>it's ethical then it's what it is and you'll live with your choices. If
> >>it's for health reasons you might want to re-think your beliefs. If
> >>it's because you're a picky eater then realize that your hang-ups might
> >>need working on.
> >>
> >>Because you're going to have to change if you want to change.

> > Just about all Indians are vegetarians - it is not an option to ask him to
> > reconsider - something to do with their religion

> Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
> to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
> my paragraph again.

David is a well known mfw troll. Do as I and others do, don't read or
respondto his posts.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

In article <[email protected]>,

Damn right.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

"Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Delenn <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > David wrote:

If

might

> > > Just about all Indians are vegetarians - it is not an option to ask

him to
> > > reconsider - something to do with their religion

> > Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
> > to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
> > my paragraph again.

> David is a well known mfw troll. Do as I and others do, don't read or
> respondto his posts.
>
> --
> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

And Brinks is a well known liar and phony. I think people can make up their
own mind about who is a troll and who isn't. Certainly Wendy doesn't need
coaching from anyone. (If I am a troll, so are 75% of this ng)

"Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Delenn <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > David wrote:

If

might

> > > Just about all Indians are vegetarians - it is not an option to ask

him to
> > > reconsider - something to do with their religion

> > Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
> > to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
> > my paragraph again.

> David is a well known mfw troll. Do as I and others do, don't read or
> respondto his posts.
>
> --
> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Just curious Brinks, remember when you big noted yourself the other day
about the UPI so called interview that you solicited - it's been a week now,
has any publication picked up on your 'wisdom' yet? Maybe even the hick
town paper where you live?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:19:42 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> Delenn <[email protected]> wrote:

>If

>might

>him to
>> >
>> > Spoken like the true religious scholar you are. I think you're trying
>> > to say that Hindus don't eat beef. Try reading the second sentence of
>> > my paragraph again.

>> David is a well known mfw troll. Do as I and others do, don't read or
>> respondto his posts.
>>
>> --
>> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/
>>

>And Brinks is a well known liar and phony. I think people can make up their
>own mind about who is a troll and who isn't. Certainly Wendy doesn't need
>coaching from anyone. (If I am a troll, so are 75% of this ng)

You're not a "troll" David, it's those other little buggers. They
sometimes accuse me of being a "troll" too, what sort of scandal and
infamy is that?!! ;o)

Why don't you threaten to "killfile" OLP Brinks if he doesn't stop
being so silly? He won't like that!! ;o)

"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:19:42 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>

> >"Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...

If

choices.
> >If

If

> >might

> >him to

trying

of

> >> David is a well known mfw troll. Do as I and others do, don't read or
> >> respondto his posts.
> >>
> >> --
> >> Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/
> >>

> >And Brinks is a well known liar and phony. I think people can make up

their
> >own mind about who is a troll and who isn't. Certainly Wendy doesn't need
> >coaching from anyone. (If I am a troll, so are 75% of this ng)
> >

> You're not a "troll" David, it's those other little buggers. They
> sometimes accuse me of being a "troll" too, what sort of scandal and
> infamy is that?!! ;o)
>
> Why don't you threaten to "killfile" OLP Brinks if he doesn't stop
> being so silly? He won't like that!! ;o)

Ha ha! I'm actually just about to go on an extended sailing trip -
something we had planned for some time - going around the Whitsundays -
islands all around the east coast of northern Queensland - will be amazing
and the first time I ever did anything like that - so if you don;t hear much
from me you'll know why! Have a great time John, you know I will! Ugh it's
Tuesday. (you;ve been a great friend!)
!

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 21:00:38 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>"Charles" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 14:19:42 GMT, "David" <[email protected]>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"Will Brink" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> >news:[email protected]...

>If

>choices.
>> >If

>If
>> >might

>> >him to

>trying

>of

>> >And Brinks is a well known liar and phony. I think people can make up

>their
>> >own mind about who is a troll and who isn't. Certainly Wendy doesn't need
>> >coaching from anyone. (If I am a troll, so are 75% of this ng)
>> >

>> You're not a "troll" David, it's those other little buggers. They
>> sometimes accuse me of being a "troll" too, what sort of scandal and
>> infamy is that?!! ;o)
>>
>> Why don't you threaten to "killfile" OLP Brinks if he doesn't stop
>> being so silly? He won't like that!! ;o)

>Ha ha! I'm actually just about to go on an extended sailing trip -
>something we had planned for some time - going around the Whitsundays -
>islands all around the east coast of northern Queensland - will be amazing
>and the first time I ever did anything like that - so if you don;t hear much
>from me you'll know why! Have a great time John, you know I will! Ugh it's
>Tuesday. (you;ve been a great friend!)

You have a great time David, we'll miss you and your cheerful and
witty input.

I'll do the best I can in your absence to continue dealing with the
resident "trolls"!! I may have to consider "killfiling" a couple until
you get back!! ;o)

Cheers!