Veloce 14-28 9sp cassette

Pete Biggs wrote:
> Any dealers selling this new ratio yet?
>
> ~PB

I think Parkers have it, at least, they offered it to me with the Veloce kit I got before
Christmas, IIRC.

--
Jim King [email protected] Infineon Technologies UK Ltd. Swindon, U.K.

Jim King wrote:
> I think Parkers have it, at least, they offered it to me with the Veloce kit I got before
> Christmas, IIRC.

Sure it wasn't a 13-28? 14-28 is not on their website and Campag only introduced this ratio "for
2003". Thanks anyway. Will check sometime.

cheers ~PB

> Any dealers selling this new ratio yet?

Update:

Parkers & Xpedia say they have it (sorry for doubting you Jim!); Deeside might soon as well.

I'm just getting one for some replacement sprockets (for two different cassettes), but this is a
handy new option for those who need large sprockets at one end and don't need a 13 at the other.
Particularly: good way of getting some low yet reasonably close gears if you've already got a
39/53 chainset and never use the top gear with a 13 topped cassette. Also good for junior racers who
have their top gears limited by the rules.

Sprockets are: 14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25-28 (all 'A' type)

~PB