Veloce 14-28 9sp cassette

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Pete Biggs, Feb 7, 2003.

  1. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Any dealers selling this new ratio yet?

    ~PB

    Tags:

  2. Jim King

    Jim King Guest

    Pete Biggs wrote:
    > Any dealers selling this new ratio yet?
    >
    > ~PB

    I think Parkers have it, at least, they offered it to me with the Veloce kit I got before
    Christmas, IIRC.

    --
    Jim King [email protected] Infineon Technologies UK Ltd. Swindon, U.K.

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Jim King wrote:
    > I think Parkers have it, at least, they offered it to me with the Veloce kit I got before
    > Christmas, IIRC.

    Sure it wasn't a 13-28? 14-28 is not on their website and Campag only introduced this ratio "for
    2003". Thanks anyway. Will check sometime.

    cheers ~PB

  4. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    > Any dealers selling this new ratio yet?

    Update:

    Parkers & Xpedia say they have it (sorry for doubting you Jim!); Deeside might soon as well.

    I'm just getting one for some replacement sprockets (for two different cassettes), but this is a
    handy new option for those who need large sprockets at one end and don't need a 13 at the other.
    Particularly: good way of getting some low yet reasonably close gears if you've already got a
    39/53 chainset and never use the top gear with a 13 topped cassette. Also good for junior racers who
    have their top gears limited by the rules.

    Sprockets are: 14-15-16-17-19-21-23-25-28 (all 'A' type)

    ~PB