Velocity Thracian wheels

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Chas12, Mar 27, 2006.

  1. Chas12

    Chas12 Guest

    Hi group,
    Does anyone have any experience with Velocity Thracian wheels? Are they
    worth the $$$$?
    Thanks,
    Chas

    Tags:

  2. JimmyMac

    JimmyMac Guest

    Chas12,

    I have a Velocity Thracian front (20 inch) wheel on a P38. It has
    perhaps 10,000-12,000 miles on it. It has proven to be durable and has
    stayed remarkably true.

    Jim McNamara

  3. Chas12 wrote:
    > Hi group,
    > Does anyone have any experience with Velocity Thracian wheels? Are they
    > worth the $$$$?
    > Thanks,
    > Chas

    I'm running Thracian disks on my Tiger - dual 406's. They have been
    sturdy enough for commuting and so far trouble-free for 2500 miles or
    so of sometimes-rough riding (up and down the occasional curb, etc.).
    Rotator built up the bike with them because I specced the bike with
    disk brakes, so I have no direct comparison.

    John