Velocity wheels online

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Paul Westall, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Paul Westall

    Paul Westall Guest

    I recently found an online source w/ a good selection of Velocity wheels, but I have lost the link.
    Anyone know a good MO source for these wheels. As I recall, the site had a good selectionof several
    other brands as well. Paul

    Tags:

  2. Psycholist

    Psycholist Guest

    www.oddsandendos.com

    "Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I recently found an online source w/ a good selection of Velocity wheels, but I have lost the
    > link. Anyone know a good MO source for these wheels. As I recall, the site had a good selectionof
    > several other brands as well. Paul

  3. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I recently found an online source w/ a good selection of Velocity wheels, but I have lost the
    > link. Anyone know a good MO source for these wheels. As I recall, the site had a good selectionof
    > several other brands as well.

    How about: http://www.yellowjersey.org/cgi-bin/wsx20/wsx20_02862/main/viewitems.cgi?cat
    _id=F256HJLJ83&in_store=&cust_id=101759&item_id=940700&cust_cat_index=1&cust _cat=wheel700