Velocity wheels online

Paul Westall

Guest
I recently found an online source w/ a good selection of Velocity wheels, but I have lost the link.
Anyone know a good MO source for these wheels. As I recall, the site had a good selectionof several
other brands as well. Paul

www.oddsandendos.com

"Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I recently found an online source w/ a good selection of Velocity wheels, but I have lost the
> link. Anyone know a good MO source for these wheels. As I recall, the site had a good selectionof
> several other brands as well. Paul

"Paul Westall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I recently found an online source w/ a good selection of Velocity wheels, but I have lost the
> link. Anyone know a good MO source for these wheels. As I recall, the site had a good selectionof
> several other brands as well.

How about: http://www.yellowjersey.org/cgi-bin/wsx20/wsx20_02862/main/viewitems.cgi?cat
_id=F256HJLJ83&in_store=&cust_id=101759&item_id=940700&cust_cat_index=1&cust _cat=wheel700