Velocity Wipes

lifit

Sep 29, 2006
Hey:

Has anybody tried this product by Velocity Wipes yet. A friend of mine was at a race and a guy handed him two different sample packets . One was for cleaning the frame and one was for cleaning your chain. My friend told me they were really big and tuff wipes. That he was able to clean his entire bike without any water. Which was great sense he lives in an apartment.

He does not have anymore and we want to get some more . We even tried the wipes ,(butt wipes, wet ones) , at the supermarket . But they do not work as good as the Velocity Wipes , especially on the chain.

So if anyone else has used these or Know how I can get some let me know.

In the meantime we will keep looking.

My LBS uses some heavy duty ones from an auto parts shop, may be "Tuff", not sure. Great for chains. ;)

Thanks for the info. . But we tried that still did not work. I will try calling aome other bike shops in other areas.

The search for Velcoity Wipes Continue. :)

Thanks for the info:

I looked at the site. I think it is the same company. They must have a line of products for cycling. Because one said for cleaning your frame and the other said for cleaning your chain.

But I really appreciate the help.

The Quest continues.

THanks for the link to the actual website . I will keep look ing to see if i can find the cycling one at bike shops yet.

Thanks again.

Velocity wipes were created by a couple of pals of mine here in Richmond, VA. Nice product, although a bit over-priced. You can buy a whole lot of generic baby wipes at Walt-Mart for the asking price. Good product though.