Veloflex Pave or Gommitalia Targa K ?

Marc Gabriel-Wi

Guest
Hello,

I'd like to buy new tyres in order to replace my Conti SuperSonic. I hesitate between two models
(Veloflex Pave and Gommitalia Targa K).

Could you give me some advice about these tyres please ?

Thank you, Marc

Marc, I haven't used the Gommitalias, but I absolutely love the Veloflex. They're light, durable,
and corner extremely well (in a couple of rainy crits last year, I was one of the few who weren't
sliding out in the corners). And they smell good too!

John

news:<[email protected]>...