Veloflex Pave or Gommitalia Targa K ?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Marc Gabriel-Wi, Jun 18, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    I'd like to buy new tyres in order to replace my Conti SuperSonic. I hesitate between two models
    (Veloflex Pave and Gommitalia Targa K).

    Could you give me some advice about these tyres please ?

    Thank you, Marc

    Tags:

  2. John Meerse

    John Meerse Guest

    Marc, I haven't used the Gommitalias, but I absolutely love the Veloflex. They're light, durable,
    and corner extremely well (in a couple of rainy crits last year, I was one of the few who weren't
    sliding out in the corners). And they smell good too!

    John

    "Marc Gabriel-Willem" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I'd like to buy new tyres in order to replace my Conti SuperSonic. I hesitate between two models
    > (Veloflex Pave and Gommitalia Targa K).
    >
    > Could you give me some advice about these tyres please ?
    >
    > Thank you, Marc

  3. L5607

    L5607 Guest

    They are the same tire. Veloflex manufactures the Targa