Veloflex Pave tires

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jeff Martin, May 28, 2003.

  1. Jeff Martin

    Jeff Martin Guest

    I put a set of these on my wheels the other day, what a pain they were to mount. My rims are Campy
    Omega 19, I had to use a tire lever to get them mounted. Anyone else have this problem? ALso what
    kind of mileage can I expect to get out of these tires. I don't race on them, just like light fast
    tires. So far these are the closest clincher tire that rides and feels like a tubular.

    Tags:

  2. Peter Vesel

    Peter Vesel Guest

    I had no problem mounting these on my velocity rims. I haven't worn one out yet. About 3000km and I
    weigh 70kg.

    Peter

    news:[email protected]...