Veloflex Pave tires

Jeff Martin

Guest
I put a set of these on my wheels the other day, what a pain they were to mount. My rims are Campy
Omega 19, I had to use a tire lever to get them mounted. Anyone else have this problem? ALso what
kind of mileage can I expect to get out of these tires. I don't race on them, just like light fast
tires. So far these are the closest clincher tire that rides and feels like a tubular.

I had no problem mounting these on my velocity rims. I haven't worn one out yet. About 3000km and I
weigh 70kg.

Peter

news:[email protected]...