I can't find any info about any Aus distributors
anyone know where to get them?
Thanks
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I can't find any info about any Aus distributors
anyone know where to get them?
Thanks
531Aussie said:I can't find any info about any Aus distributors
anyone know where to get them?
Thanks
According to Veloflex themselves:
Cycling Project
80, King Street
2193 – Ashbury
Ph. +61 297992407
Fax +61 297058407
[email hidden]
ProBike Kit in the UK has 'em for A$48 to A$56. Not sure what their current delivery charge to Aus is. I've bought tyres from them (not Veloflex) and their service to Perth was pretty good.
SteveA
thanks.
where did you get that info?
I couldn't find it anywhere on the Veloflex site 🙂
531Aussie said:veloflextires.comveloflextires.comOpen ↗
thanks.
where did you get that info?
I couldn't find it anywhere on the Veloflex site 🙂
Go to the Italian (head office) Veloflex site rather than the US one.
veloflex.itresellers.htmlOpen ↗
SteveA🙂
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.