Velokraft Racer 2

P Huber

Guest
Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding the Velokraft Racer
2?

Pete Huber
Speed Ross Rider
Pulaski, VA

says...
> Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding the Velokraft Racer
> 2?

Pete,
While you've been gone, foul mouthed bigots have run nearly everyone
away from this NG. One of the 'used to be' regulars here, Mikael
Seierup who lives in Copenhagen has one.
Here is a link to some photos:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mseierup

You can probably get the VK2 questions answered at BROL message board
http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline.

--
Cletus D. Lee
Bacchetta Giro

Cletus,

Thank you for your reply and for the link. Sorry to hear of the change.
Are you planning to ride the Mountains of Misery ride this year? My hopes
are to ride both the Assault on Mt Mitchell and the Mountains rides using
one of Bill Cooks recumbents. It is good to hear from you.

Pete

"P Huber" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding the Velokraft Racer
> 2?

Maybe you saw this already... but Bryan Ball has gone to the trouble
to crash test one - talk about dedication! ;-)

http://www.bentrideronline.com/Vol5.3/velokraft_racer_2.htm

FWIW some of the bleeding edge low racer crowd is now talking about
the NoCom (as in no compromises). There is some info in STP also at
BROL and maybe some comments under the HPV Racing discussion.

Since this guys is the VK 2 distributor, maybe you have also been by
here:

http://www.bentupcycles.com/velokraft_lowracer_2.htm

John Riley