Velokraft Racer 2

P Huber

Guest
Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding the
Velokraft Racer 2?

Pete Huber Speed Ross Rider Pulaski, VA

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding the
> Velokraft Racer 2?
Pete, While you've been gone, foul mouthed bigots have run
nearly everyone away from this NG. One of the 'used to be'
regulars here, Mikael Seierup who lives in Copenhagen has
one. Here is a link to some photos:
http://community.webshots.com/user/mseierup

You can probably get the VK2 questions answered at BROL
message board http://pub152.ezboard.com/bbentrideronline.

--
Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager
http://www.clee.org

Cletus,

Thank you for your reply and for the link. Sorry to hear of
the change. Are you planning to ride the Mountains of Misery
ride this year? My hopes are to ride both the Assault on Mt
Mitchell and the Mountains rides using one of Bill Cooks
recumbents. It is good to hear from you.

Pete

"Cletus D. Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> [email protected] says...
> > Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding
> > the Velokraft
Racer

"P Huber" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have any information or feedback regarding the
> Velokraft Racer 2?

Maybe you saw this already... but Bryan Ball has gone to the
trouble to crash test one - talk about dedication! ;-)

http://www.bentrideronline.com/Vol5.3/velokraft_racer_2.htm

FWIW some of the bleeding edge low racer crowd is now
talking about the NoCom (as in no compromises). There is
some info in STP also at BROL and maybe some comments under
the HPV Racing discussion.

Since this guys is the VK 2 distributor, maybe you have also
been by here:

http://www.bentupcycles.com/velokraft_lowracer_2.htm

John Riley