Velokraft site updated



M

Mikael Seierup

Guest
http://www.velokraft.com/

More professional now but still no prices listed and it needs a "back"-button or two. ;-)

At least they got rid of that guy in the jeans on the frontpage. ;o)

Mikael
 
E

Evsolutions

Guest
Nice, but very short video clip. At the very start it shows 43.3 kph speed travelling down a
tree lined mountain road on a sunny day.and I watched the clip 8 times and then I got up and
looked outside at the snow with the minus 30 Celsius windchill and I looked at the video several
more times.

Joshua
*****
"Mikael Seierup" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> http://www.velokraft.com/
>
> More professional now but still no prices listed and it needs a "back"-button or two. ;-)
>
> At least they got rid of that guy in the jeans on the frontpage. ;o)
>
> Mikael
 
T

Tom Sherman

Guest
Mikael Seierup wrote:

> http://www.velokraft.com/
>
> More professional now but still no prices listed and it needs a "back"-button or two. ;-)
>
> At least they got rid of that guy in the jeans on the frontpage. ;o)

Mikael,

It looks like you lost top billing to "Little Barbie" (red fabric wheel covers).

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
 
T

Torben Scheel

Guest
"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Mikael Seierup wrote:
>
> > http://www.velokraft.com/
> >
> > More professional now but still no prices listed and it needs a "back"-button or two. ;-)
> >
> > At least they got rid of that guy in the jeans on the frontpage. ;o)
>
> Mikael,
>
> It looks like you lost top billing to "Little Barbie" (red fabric wheel covers).

And Mikael now plagiates Barbies red wheelcovers (for that reason?) ;-)

Torben
 
C

Cletus Lee

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> berlin.de...
> > Mikael Seierup wrote:
> >
> > > http://www.velokraft.com/
> > >
> > > More professional now but still no prices listed and it needs a "back"-button or two. ;-)
> > >
> > > At least they got rid of that guy in the jeans on the frontpage. ;o)
> >
> > Mikael,
> >
> > It looks like you lost top billing to "Little Barbie" (red fabric wheel covers).
>
> And Mikael now plagiates Barbies red wheelcovers (for that reason?) ;-)

I thought I had a pretty good English Vocabulary, but I must admit I was stumped by 'plagiates'.
Thanks for increasing my word power. Now to use that in a sentence...

--

Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -
 
T

Torben Scheel

Guest
"Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I thought I had a pretty good English Vocabulary, but I must admit I was
stumped by
> 'plagiates'. Thanks for increasing my word power. Now to use that in a
sentence...

Maybe I'm just going back to the good ol' "resemble", just to add some meaning to the sentence..

:)

Torben
 
N

Nathan Congdon

Guest
> >
> > And Mikael now plagiates Barbies red wheelcovers (for that reason?) ;-)
>
> I thought I had a pretty good English Vocabulary, but I must admit I was stumped by 'plagiates'.
> Thanks for increasing my word power. Now to use that in a sentence...

"Plagiates" = "Plagiarizes"? Don't find the former in my dictionary either!

Nathan
 
C

Cletus Lee

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> > >
> > > And Mikael now plagiates Barbies red wheelcovers (for that reason?) ;-)
> >
> > I thought I had a pretty good English Vocabulary, but I must admit I was stumped by 'plagiates'.
> > Thanks for increasing my word power. Now to use that in a sentence...
>
>
> "Plagiates" = "Plagiarizes"? Don't find the former in my dictionary either!

Well, maybe I confused the word for 'plagates' http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=plagate

Now am I just confused? Or can Troben just not spell? Or is this some obtuse Danish word that is a
secret code between Torban and Mikael?
--

Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -
 
M

Mikael Seierup

Guest
"Cletus Lee" skrev...
> Now am I just confused? Or can Troben just not spell? Or is this some obtuse Danish word that is a
> secret code between Torban and Mikael?

Hey, include me out of this. I mostly know how to spell. ;-) Nice mauling of his name btw. I suppose
that was on purpose?

M.
 
T

Torben Scheel

Guest
"Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Well, maybe I confused the word for 'plagates'
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=plagate
>
> Now am I just confused? Or can Troben just not spell? Or is this some
obtuse Danish word that
> is a secret code between Torban and Mikael?

Well, last time I wrote "pleeze sent Bigh Bomp too Me, MisTer hUsain" the CIA rang my doorbell .0056
sec's later using the riflepipe. Therefore the secret French words. Or you can look at my
explanation in my previous post (unless you really TorBanned me).

Regards, Torben
 
J

Jon Meinecke

Guest
"Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote
> [email protected] says...
> >
> > "Plagiates" = "Plagiarizes"? Don't find the former in my dictionary
either!
>
> Well, maybe I confused the word for 'plagates'
> http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=plagate
>
> Now am I just confused? Or can Troben just not spell? Or is this some
obtuse Danish word that
> is a secret code between Torban and Mikael?

From usage on a number of websites, plagiates appears to be a noun describing the object resulting
from plagiarizism.

e.g., http://alcoworld.railfan.net/plagiate.htm

The 1:1 copy of the ALCo RSD1 was the TE1 20. These plagiates were built at Khar'kov from
1947 to 49.

There's also a number of instances of back forming it to a verb meaning "to plagiarize".

e.h., http://www.indymedia.nl/nl/2002/07/5644.shtml

Bush plagiates Orwell

Jon Meinecke
 
C

Cletus Lee

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>
> "Cletus Lee" skrev...
> > Now am I just confused? Or can Troben just not spell? Or is this some obtuse Danish word that is
> > a secret code between Torban and Mikael?
>
> Hey, include me out of this. I mostly know how to spell. ;-) Nice mauling of his name btw. I
> suppose that was on purpose?

No, not on purpose. I can't believe that I misspelled it twice and both different. Torben or any
variation thereof is not in my spell checker's dictionary so I usually ignore the bleeps on names.

You should see some of the mangled spellings of 'Cletus'.

--

Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -
 
C

Cletus Lee

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>
> "Cletus Lee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
> > Well, maybe I confused the word for 'plagates'
> > http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=plagate
> >
> > Now am I just confused? Or can Troben just not spell? Or is this some
> obtuse Danish word that
> > is a secret code between Torban and Mikael?
>
> Well, last time I wrote "pleeze sent Bigh Bomp too Me, MisTer hUsain" the CIA rang my doorbell
> .0056 sec's later using the riflepipe. Therefore the secret French words. Or you can look at my
> explanation in my previous post (unless you really TorBanned me).

I'm afraid that one left me even more confused.

I tried to find 'plagiates' in an online French dictionary but came up short. I must be still
missing the cryptic comparison of the illustrious Mr. Seierup with red wheel covers. Are you
comparing to his ears after a frosty Koebenhavn ride? I rather liked my definition of the word
spelled 'plagates'. It even seemed to fit.

--

Cletus D. Lee Bacchetta Giro Lightning Voyager http://www.clee.org
- Bellaire, TX USA -
 
M

Mikael Seierup

Guest
Before anyone gets more confused I think he was referring to the fact that I bought some red
wheelcovers like Barbs. (She owns a VK1.) And yes the fact that they looked so good on her bike
helped me in my decision but bear in mind that all the decals on the VK's are red.

Hope this helps. :) Mikael
 
T

Tom Sherman

Guest
Mikael Seierup wrote:

> Before anyone gets more confused I think he was referring to the fact that I bought some red
> wheelcovers like Barbs. (She owns a VK1.) And yes the fact that they looked so good on her bike
> helped me in my decision but bear in mind that all the decals on the VK's are red.
>
> Hope this helps. :) Mikael

Where does one purchase such wheel covers? I understand that Barb made her own (she also made carbon
fiber composite wheel covers for her previous bike).

Tom Sherman - Quad Cities
 
M

Mikael Seierup

Guest
"Tom Sherman" skrev...
> Where does one purchase such wheel covers? I understand that Barb made her own (she also made
> carbon fiber composite wheel covers for her previous bike).

Tempelmann http://www.ligfietsshop.nl/ (Left menu : "Webwinkel", Choose english, "parts",
"wheelcovers".) First is 28/26 inch covers and the second 20/16. This webshop is new so maybe you
can order direct now. Before that I mailed them and got no reply so I got the Zephyr dealer to order
and send me some instead.

If you get 'em dig up my old post on how to put them on. The instructions enclosed are not optimal.

Mikael