Velokraft VK2

Jimmer

Guest
VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel set.Conti
tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra frt der.105 triple
cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density seat pad.Old back injury forces
sale,which is sad because i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9
with a 43 X Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in partial
payment
[email protected]

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel set.Conti
> tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra frt der.105 triple
> cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density seat pad.Old back injury forces
> sale,which is sad because i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9
> with a 43 X Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in partial
> payment
> [email protected]

Feel free to call me 517-944-9725
Jim

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel set.Conti
> tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra frt der.105 triple
> cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density seat pad.Old back injury forces
> sale,which is sad because i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9
> with a 43 X Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in partial
> payment
> [email protected]

Feel free to call with any questions 517-944-1297

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel set.Conti
> > tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra frt der.105 triple
> > cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density seat pad.Old back injury forces
> > sale,which is sad because i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9
> > with a 43 X Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> > plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in partial
> > payment
> > [email protected]

> Feel free to call me 517-944-9725
> Jim

DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER SEE BELOW

Jimmer wrote:

> Feel free to call me 517-944-9725
> Jim

Dear 517-944-9725,

In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-9725" instead of Jim.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

> Jimmer wrote:
>
> > Feel free to call me 517-944-9725
> > Jim

> Dear 517-944-9725,
>
> In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-9725" instead of Jim.

Tom you may call me anything you like if ya buy the bike.
Jimmer

Jimmer wrote:

> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Jimmer wrote:
>>

>>>Feel free to call me 517-944-9725
>>>Jim

>>Dear 517-944-9725,
>>
>>In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-9725" instead of Jim.

> Tom you may call me anything you like if ya buy the bike.
> Jimmer

I am afraid that I would need a little help from Procrustes to fit this
bike.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jimmer wrote:
>
> > Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message

news:<[email protected]>...

> >>Dear 517-944-9725,
> >>
> >>In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-9725" instead of

Jim.

> > Tom you may call me anything you like if ya buy the bike.
> > Jimmer

> I am afraid that I would need a little help from Procrustes to fit this
> bike.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

That's quite a stretch Tom.

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel set.Conti
> tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra frt der.105 triple
> cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density seat pad.Old back injury forces
> sale,which is sad because i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9
> with a 43 X Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in partial
> payment
> [email protected]

Droped to $3250