Velokraft VK2

Jimmer

Guest
VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel
set.Conti tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra frt
der.105 triple cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density seat
pad.Old back injury forces sale,which is sad because i love
the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9 with a 43 X Seam and
fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800 plus
shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in partial
payment [email protected]

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel
> set.Conti tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra
> frt der.105 triple cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density
> seat pad.Old back injury forces sale,which is sad because
> i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9 with a 43 X
> Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in
> partial payment [email protected]

Feel free to call me 517-944-9725 Jim

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel
> set.Conti tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra
> frt der.105 triple cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density
> seat pad.Old back injury forces sale,which is sad because
> i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9 with a 43 X
> Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in
> partial payment [email protected]

Feel free to call with any questions 517-944-1297

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel
> > set.Conti tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra
> > frt der.105 triple cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual
> > density seat pad.Old back injury forces sale,which is
> > sad because i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9
> > with a 43 X Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed
> > boom.Asking $3800 plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg
> > tour easy or grr in partial payment [email protected]
>
> Feel free to call me 517-944-9725 Jim

DO NOT CALL THIS NUMBER SEE BELOW

Jimmer wrote:

> Feel free to call me 517-944-9725 Jim

Dear 517-944-9725,

In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-9725"
instead of Jim.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

> Jimmer wrote:
>
> > Feel free to call me 517-944-9725 Jim
>
> Dear 517-944-9725,
>
> In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-
> 9725" instead of Jim.

Tom you may call me anything you like if ya buy the
bike. Jimmer

Jimmer wrote:

> Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<2h5e5gF8ortcU1@uni-
> berlin.de>...
>
>>Jimmer wrote:
>>

>>>Feel free to call me 517-944-9725 Jim
>>
>>Dear 517-944-9725,
>>
>>In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-
>>9725" instead of Jim.
>

> Tom you may call me anything you like if ya buy the
> bike. Jimmer

I am afraid that I would need a little help from Procrustes
to fit this bike.

--
Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

"Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Jimmer wrote:
>
> > Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> >>Dear 517-944-9725,
> >>
> >>In the future, I will always refer to you as "517-944-
> >>9725" instead of
Jim.

> > Tom you may call me anything you like if ya buy the
> > bike. Jimmer
>
> I am afraid that I would need a little help from
> Procrustes to fit this bike.
>
> --
> Tom Sherman – Quad City Area

That's quite a stretch Tom.

[email protected] (Jimmer) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> VK2 Carbon lowracer with carbon Tail box.Uriel wheel
> set.Conti tires.Sram XO rear der And XO shifters.Ultegra
> frt der.105 triple cranks.Shimano 600 brakes.Dual density
> seat pad.Old back injury forces sale,which is sad because
> i love the bike VERY Fast and Light.I am 5.9 with a 43 X
> Seam and fits great.Bike has a fixed boom.Asking $3800
> plus shipping.Would look at med/lrg tour easy or grr in
> partial payment [email protected]

Droped to $3250