Until a moment ago I'd forgotten Iban Mayo was on the cover of VN prior
to the start (well, it was late and arrived after 3rd stage...) and has
since failed to live up to the hype.
Has this happened before?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Until a moment ago I'd forgotten Iban Mayo was on the cover of VN prior
to the start (well, it was late and arrived after 3rd stage...) and has
since failed to live up to the hype.
Has this happened before?
Wasn't Lance on the cover of S.I. just prior to the tour?
"Richard Adams" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:Until a moment ago I'd forgotten Iban Mayo was on the cover of VN prior
to the start (well, it was late and arrived after 3rd stage...) and has
since failed to live up to the hype.Has this happened before?
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.