Velonews: Health Net in; Gord still out

Status

Marc A Millston

Guest
According to Velosnooze, Threshold has offered an invitation to ony Health Net's American riders to
race this weekend.

The submitted team is as follows:

Michael Sayers (USA) Rusty Beall (USA) Chris McGovern (USA) Jason Lokkesmoe (USA) Todd Herriott
(USA) John Hunt (USA) Skyler Bishop(USA) Devon Vigus (USA)

Of course Gord et al. are still out.

Here is the link for more information: http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4057.0.html

marc

Tom Kunich

Guest
Tonight one of the team doctors told me that Gordy was in. But maybe he was mistaken.

"Marc A Millstone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> According to Velosnooze, Threshold has offered an invitation to ony Health Net's American riders
> to race this weekend.
>
> The submitted team is as follows:
>
> Michael Sayers (USA) Rusty Beall (USA) Chris McGovern (USA) Jason Lokkesmoe (USA) Todd Herriott
> (USA) John Hunt (USA) Skyler Bishop(USA) Devon Vigus (USA)
>

> Of course Gord et al. are still out.
>
> Here is the link for more information: http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4057.0.html
>
> marc

Status