Velonews: Health Net in; Gord still out

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Marc A Millston, Jun 5, 2003.

  1. According to Velosnooze, Threshold has offered an invitation to ony Health Net's American riders to
    race this weekend.

    The submitted team is as follows:

    Michael Sayers (USA) Rusty Beall (USA) Chris McGovern (USA) Jason Lokkesmoe (USA) Todd Herriott
    (USA) John Hunt (USA) Skyler Bishop(USA) Devon Vigus (USA)

    Of course Gord et al. are still out.

    Here is the link for more information: http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/4057.0.html

    marc

    Tags:

  2. Tom Kunich

    Tom Kunich Guest

    Tonight one of the team doctors told me that Gordy was in. But maybe he was mistaken.

    news:[email protected]...