Velonews typo

Dear Putz,

He is #1 in the UCI ranking, I guess you don't know everything.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> http://www.velonews.com/toc/
>
> Does anybody know why Cunego is on the cover of Velonews with "#1"
> superimposed over the cover shot?
>
> Did he beat Lance or something?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Magilla

---

Hey Expos Fan,

I was obviously making fun of the fact that being #1 in the UCI ranking
is meaningless cause the best tour rider is Armstrong, not **** Ego.

Best wishes,

Magilla

JayofMontreal wrote:

> Dear Putz,
>
> He is #1 in the UCI ranking, I guess you don't know everything.
>

> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>http://www.velonews.com/toc/
>>
>>Does anybody know why Cunego is on the cover of Velonews with "#1"
>>superimposed over the cover shot?
>>
>>Did he beat Lance or something?
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Magilla

> ---

It'll be interesting to see who Velonews picks as the Rider of the Year.
Though they could pick Armstrong, I wouldn't be surprised to see either
Bettini (Olympics/World Cup) or Cunego with it.
Any thoughts?
-Kris

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey Expos Fan,
>
> I was obviously making fun of the fact that being #1 in the UCI ranking
> is meaningless cause the best tour rider is Armstrong
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Magilla

Based on the fact you think Type-O Hamilton is innocent (lemme guess --
iraqis planted the blood) which proves you're an imbecile, I would assume to
lack the IQ to find anything beyond Jeff Foxworthy funny.

"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey Expos Fan,
>
> I was obviously making fun of the fact that being #1 in the UCI ranking is
> meaningless cause the best tour rider is Armstrong, not **** Ego.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Magilla
>
> JayofMontreal wrote:
>
>> Dear Putz,
>>
>> He is #1 in the UCI ranking, I guess you don't know everything.
>>

>> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>http://www.velonews.com/toc/
>>>
>>>Does anybody know why Cunego is on the cover of Velonews with "#1"
>>>superimposed over the cover shot?
>>>
>>>Did he beat Lance or something?
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Magilla

>> ---

---

Tyler is innocent until his CAS hearing - that's a fact that USADA, UCI,
USAC, and the IOC would have to concede, and not just my opinion. I
support that.

I'm not sure what you're talking about. I never said Tyler WAS innocent.
I said wait until his CAS hearing is finished and see what his hired
experts say.

Magilla