VeloNews: Why Ride?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by [email protected], Jan 24, 2005.

  1. Some of these are pretty good:

    http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7436.0.html

    "As a protest of the vast inefficiency of having to haul around a
    3000-pound transportation appliance just to go somewhere, and then
    having to find a place to put it when I get there. "
    -- Steven White

    /s

    Tags:

  2. GeeDubb

    GeeDubb Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > Some of these are pretty good:
    >
    > http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/7436.0.html
    >
    > "As a protest of the vast inefficiency of having to haul around a
    > 3000-pound transportation appliance just to go somewhere, and then
    > having to find a place to put it when I get there. "
    > -- Steven White
    >
    > /s

    Great stuff albeit mainly roadies.
    I love this reason. I'll keep it in my sig line.
    Gary

    --
    Nothing equals the joy of silently rolling forward under my own power,
    no matter how fast I go. You can't enjoy the descent without earning

    -Evan MacKenzie, Hillsboro, Oregon