VENDORS WANTED folder/small wheel bike swap)Phila. USA 5/18

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by McGet, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. McGet

    McGet Guest

    Greetings -- The ROUND*UP small wheel and folder bike fest is set for May 16-17-18 in
    Philadelphia... welcoming riders of Moulton, Birdy, Brompton, Friday, Breezer, PBW, Swift, Burro,
    Dahon, Brilliant, Raleigh 20/rsw, Airframe, and more....

    The MicroSwap will feature folders, small wheel bikes and accessories for same...

    Dealers/vendors (even buyers) wanted!

    If you have lots of folder bikes, small wheel items, Moultonesque items, classic
    Raleigh/Dawesa/Enfield folders, etc. This will be the sale of 2003 for you.

    check www.trophybikes.com for info on the roundup....

    vendors please email [email protected]

    cheers
    McG/ THE ROUND*UP USA/trophybikes.

    Tags:

  2. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Mcget wrote:

    > Greetings -- The ROUND*UP small wheel and folder bike fest is set for May 16-17-18 in
    > Philadelphia... welcoming riders of Moulton, Birdy, Brompton, Friday, Breezer, PBW, Swift, Burro,
    > Dahon, Brilliant, Raleigh 20/rsw, Airframe, and more....

    I'll come if you pay the travelling costs.

    --
    Guy
    ===