"Venice to Pisa" We did it.

Glh1013

Guest
Actually, we went from Venice to Lucca. Originally I had indicated Venice to Pisa. After getting to
Lucca we were convinced that we would be better going to Sienna. We biked Venice to Lucca in 6 days.
We took the train fron Faenza to Ronta which saved alot of climbing. We took the train from Lucca to
LaSpezia and left the bikes at the train station and took the train to Cinque Terre for an
unbelievable hike and stay. Eventually we took the train to Sienna for a day and overnight before
training back to Florence and our trip home. The trip was absolutely fantastic-a real adventure. I
am preparing a little write up of the trip. If you want further info let me know, email
[email protected]. Gary & Donna

anxious to hear about it. we spoke this summer a bit since we did a trip with Experience Plus from
Venice to Florence......

"GLH1013" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Actually, we went from Venice to Lucca. Originally I had indicated Venice
> Pisa. After getting to Lucca we were convinced that we would be better
going
> to Sienna. We biked Venice to Lucca in 6 days. We took the train fron
Faenza to
> Ronta which saved alot of climbing. We took the train from Lucca to
LaSpezia
> and left the bikes at the train station and took the train to Cinque Terre
for
> an unbelievable hike and stay. Eventually we took the train to Sienna for
a day
> and overnight before training back to Florence and our trip home. The trip was absolutely
> fantastic-a real adventure. I am preparing a
little
> write up of the trip. If you want further info let me know, email [email protected]. Gary & Donna

Congratulations! In the summer of 2002 I rode through LaSpezia, Lucca and Pisa, and we also were
well-advised to take the train through Cinque Terre. There are some neat pictures from this tour at
http://biketour.garysmiley.com .