Vent your spleen - and win!

cfsmtb

New Member
Apr 11, 2003
4,963
Online poll from Cars Guide:
http://www.coredata.carsguide.com.au/phpsurveyor/index.php?sid=186&newtest=Y&cid=1

Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange* as incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming, soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day. What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?

Anyway, given the known low standards of online polls, this one is comprehensive by comparison to the bog standard news limited selections. Took me about 10 minutes, although I'm one of these people who like to fill things out (ie: votes above the line on the senate paper)

cfsmtb said:
Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange* as incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming, soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day. What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?

Alcohol prizes from a "motoring" body!?? I guess it appeals to the majority.... :mad:

I eagerly await the CarsGuide anti-abortion questionnaire.... Free coat hangers for everyone who fills it in!

On Apr 24, 12:33 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2pi...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Online poll from Cars Guide:http://tinyurl.com/2hl47p

> Victim of Road Rage" "Have You Ever Felt Intimidated By A Taxi Driver"
>
> Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange* as
> incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming,
> soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day.
> What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?
>
> Anyway, given the known low standards of online polls, this one is
> comprehensive by comparison to the bog standard news limited
> selections. Took me about 10 minutes, although I'm one of these people
> who like to fill things out (ie: votes above the line on the senate
> paper)
>
> --
> cfsmtb

WTF late in the survey sexual activity in a car?

These results are so going to be used in skewed ways.

PiledHigher said:
On Apr 24, 12:33 pm, cfsmtb <cfsmtb.2pi...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Online poll from Cars Guide:http://tinyurl.com/2hl47p

> Victim of Road Rage" "Have You Ever Felt Intimidated By A Taxi Driver"
>
> Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange* as
> incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming,
> soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day.
> What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?
>
> Anyway, given the known low standards of online polls, this one is
> comprehensive by comparison to the bog standard news limited
> selections. Took me about 10 minutes, although I'm one of these people
> who like to fill things out (ie: votes above the line on the senate
> paper)
>
> --
> cfsmtb

WTF late in the survey sexual activity in a car?

These results are so going to be used in skewed ways.
ha hah!...knee tremblers in the back seat or Submarine Races at Inspiration Point ...woohoo...

not sure how it fits in with road rage as the kiss and make up doesnt really cut it with other road users unless it was love at first abusive action-reaction...

however....it was interesting to see that little query and obviously got a YES, not a "dont wish to answer" from everyone ...right!...

rooman said:
however....it was interesting to see that little query and obviously got a YES, not a "dont wish to answer" from everyone ...right!...

Bwhahahaha, intriguing question though. Maybe the poll researchers are trying a dodgy cue to investigate the nooky and violence angle?

PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:

> WTF late in the survey sexual activity in a car?
>
> These results are so going to be used in skewed ways.

Yes, totally inappropriate. There was no mention of sexual activity on a
bicycle.

cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange* as
> incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming,
> soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day.
> What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?

Simple, send me the three bottles and I'll send you three cartons of
XXXX in exchange.

Peter said:
cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange* as
> incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming,
> soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day.
> What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?

Simple, send me the three bottles and I'll send you three cartons of
XXXX in exchange.

XXXX is NOT beer!

In aus.bicycle on Tue, 24 Apr 2007 14:10:09 +1000
Peter <[email protected]> wrote:
> PiledHigher <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> WTF late in the survey sexual activity in a car?
>>
>> These results are so going to be used in skewed ways.

> Yes, totally inappropriate. There was no mention of sexual activity on a
> bicycle.

Having the seat at the wrong angle doesn't count.

Zebee

On Apr 24, 4:00 pm, treadly&me <treadlyampme.2pj...@no-
mx.forums.cyclingforums.com> wrote:
> Peter Wrote:
>
> > cfsmtb <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Ok, you get the drift. There's three bottles of plonk, er *Grange*

> > as
> > > incentives in this poll. As we all know, red wine has a calming,
> > > soothing effect on jangled nerves at the end of a hard working day.
> > > What about a level playing field for non-drinkers or beer folk?

> > Simple, send me the three bottles and I'll send you three cartons of
> > XXXX in exchange.

> XXXX is *NOT *beer!
>
> --
> treadly&me

Hey, fuggoff, just because you can spell, bloody snob!