vented Oakleys

Gary wrote:
> Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

Heard about a guy in Arizona once; not sure how to reach him.

HTH, BS

Gary wrote:
> Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

Hincapie has for the last three years or so. You gotta get the
OVERTHETOP THUMP to be cool now.

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:33:44 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
may have said:

>Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

If I could get them for the same price as a pair of regular
sunglasses, and if they worked as well as the ones I have now, I'd
probably use them. I see zero reason to believe that they are worth
the current asking price. Fashion and function are independent of
each other in most cases, and as far as I can tell, this is no
exception.

On 2 Mar 2005 07:46:43 -0800, [email protected] may have said:

>try http://www.yorktowneoptical.co­m/Instant.html
>
>the simple clipovers(then tape with "magic tape")
>sweep back from the lense area giving wind protection with eddy venting
>and a no backside lens reflection.
>buy ten: a no weep product

That style doesn't work for me; my eyelashes hit them. (And they're
not Oakleys...which, as far as I'm concerned, would be an advantage if
they worked.)