vented Oakleys

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Gary, Mar 1, 2005.

  1. Gary

    Gary Guest

    Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?
    Gary

    Tags:

  2. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    Gary wrote:
    > Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

    Heard about a guy in Arizona once; not sure how to reach him.

    HTH, BS

  3. Jay S. Hill

    Jay S. Hill Guest

    Gary wrote:
    > Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

    Hincapie has for the last three years or so. You gotta get the
    OVERTHETOP THUMP to be cool now.

  4. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 09:33:44 -0600, Gary <[email protected]>
    may have said:

    >Anybody use vented lense Oakleys for riding?

    If I could get them for the same price as a pair of regular
    sunglasses, and if they worked as well as the ones I have now, I'd
    probably use them. I see zero reason to believe that they are worth
    the current asking price. Fashion and function are independent of
    each other in most cases, and as far as I can tell, this is no
    exception.

  5. try http://www.yorktowneoptical.co­m/Instant.html

    the simple clipovers(then tape with "magic tape")
    sweep back from the lense area giving wind protection with eddy venting
    and a no backside lens reflection.
    buy ten: a no weep product

  6. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 2 Mar 2005 07:46:43 -0800, [email protected] may have said:

    >try http://www.yorktowneoptical.co­m/Instant.html
    >
    >the simple clipovers(then tape with "magic tape")
    >sweep back from the lense area giving wind protection with eddy venting
    >and a no backside lens reflection.
    >buy ten: a no weep product

    That style doesn't work for me; my eyelashes hit them. (And they're
    not Oakleys...which, as far as I'm concerned, would be an advantage if
    they worked.)