Venting: Poor Customer Service

nssane

Aug 22, 2004
I ordered a new saddle the other day from what I thought was a resepected internet vendor- Colorado Cyclist. They sent the wrong saddle today. When I called to get the correct saddle I was givin 3 options:
A) I was offered store credit if I covered the shipping back to them. In my opinion I should not have to spend more of my money to correct their error.
B) I was offered to have UPS come pick up my item at “ground” rates and once they received it, the correct item would be shipped again via ground to me. This defeats the purpose of my ordering the item via priority 2 day shipping.
C) I could choose to have my credit card charged for the item twice and the correct item would be shipped ground to me(if I wanted faster I have to pay for it). Once I returned the incorrect item my credit card would be refunded for the second saddle. Again, I should pay extra and wait longer for my item.

Needless to say I won't be ordering from them again. Thanks for reading my venting. This type of customer service really makes me mad.

nssane said:
I ordered a new saddle the other day from what I thought was a resepected internet vendor- Colorado Cyclist. They sent the wrong saddle today. When I called to get the correct saddle I was givin 3 options:
A) I was offered store credit if I covered the shipping back to them. In my opinion I should not have to spend more of my money to correct their error.
B) I was offered to have UPS come pick up my item at “ground” rates and once they received it, the correct item would be shipped again via ground to me. This defeats the purpose of my ordering the item via priority 2 day shipping.
C) I could choose to have my credit card charged for the item twice and the correct item would be shipped ground to me(if I wanted faster I have to pay for it). Once I returned the incorrect item my credit card would be refunded for the second saddle. Again, I should pay extra and wait longer for my item.

Needless to say I won't be ordering from them again. Thanks for reading my venting. This type of customer service really makes me mad.

I have been ordering from them and all I can say is that I am 100% satisfied with their service. Are you sure you made it clear what you want? Sometimes a little misunderstanding can lead to something like this. Sorry for the bad experience you had with them.