Ventoux for a Couch Potato-impossible??

Discussion in 'Professional Cycling' started by DeaconDale, Jul 22, 2009.

1. swampy1970

swampy1970 Well-Known Member

Way to go asswipe. The last time I heard this was a cycling forum. It's where folks talk about bikes, bike stuff, bike rides, bike races and the whys and wherefores of stuff that you've not have chance to experience and would like a helpful hint or two to get them on their merry way. The guy wanted to know what would work best for getting up one of the hardest climbs used by the Tour and he gets your diatribe.

OK, the post may have been made in the wrong part of the forum but given the newbie status of the guy and the fact that the Tour just went up the Ventoux I'm sure that most will let the guy slide on this. If it was an issue I'm sure the moderator for this forum would have added a nice little note and put the post elsewhere...

Oh, and cheer up you miserable fcuk.

2. MPCRUSHER

MPCRUSHER New Member

thanks swampy1970. Your funny. On one hand you berate me for not using the cycling forum in the spirit for which it was created, and on the other hand you use the cycling forum to personally insult me using expletives.

:confused:

3. swampy1970

swampy1970 Well-Known Member

How should I put this:

"I am not trying to be rude. Lots of people get yelled at with expletives. It is a sad fact..."

4. MPCRUSHER

MPCRUSHER New Member

touche

fcukwit :p