Verge pickup find - 80s Gordonson racing cycle

TheChad

Apr 18, 2012
Hi guys i found this on a verge pickup around this way , all the parts seem to be made in Japan including the rims which all seem original.Only problems are front brakes which are broken and need a replacement part and the rear tyre needs a new inner tube , seems to be fairly free of rust for it's age i think the previous owner took good care of it.

What is the value of something like this , i am probably just going to sell it on to an enthusiast , cheers.

Originally Posted by TheChad .

Hi guys i found this on a verge pickup around this way , all the parts seem to be made in Japan including the rims which all seem original.Only problems are front brakes which are broken and need a replacement part and the rear tyre needs a new inner tube , seems to be fairly free of rust for it's age i think the previous owner took good care of it.

What is the value of something like this , i am probably just going to sell it on to an enthusiast , cheers.

A quick google comes up with a couple being sold for AUS 100-120. But by the looks of it, yours have a bent fork. You'd neeed to find someone who's either really dedicated, desperate for a new ride, or too clueless to notice the bent fork.

That fork is definitely bent. Value of the bike = 0 in any currency you choose.