Version 2.0 of my website and other things...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Brian Schiele, Jun 7, 2003.

  1. It is finally here, version 2.0 of my website! I even have a domani name. Can you guess what
    it might be?

    http://www.mtbbrian.com

    I did most of the work a few weeks ago, when I was off from work, due to a broken leg. It happend
    during a ride. Which has made it tolerable.. I have about two to four more weeks in the cast. I so
    need a ride! Brian

    --
    "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://www.mtbbrian.com

    Tags:

  2. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Your "next" link on your Birthday Project page does nothing...

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    "Brian Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It is finally here, version 2.0 of my website! I even have a domani name. Can you guess what it
    > might be?
    >
    > http://www.mtbbrian.com
    >
    > I did most of the work a few weeks ago, when I was off from work, due to
    > broken leg. It happend during a ride. Which has made it tolerable.. I have about two to four more
    > weeks in the cast. I so need a ride! Brian
    >
    > --
    > "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://www.mtbbrian.com

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Brian Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I even have a domani name.

    So it's not a site for submissives then?

    Bill "again, gotta beat Baker to these things" S.

    (PS: Nice page, Brian -- sorry you had to break a leg to find the time! :)

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Brian Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > It is finally here, version 2.0 of my website! I even have a domani name. Can you guess what it
    > might be?
    >
    > http://www.mtbbrian.com

    Hey, I've been to Wall Drug, too! Definite must-see for kids on vacation...

    Bill "jeez, first time was, like, 1964!" S.