Versus TDF All Access question ...

joneisele

Jun 30, 2011
Anyone out there familiar with the Versus All Acces service? I had a question for you if so ...

Normally I record the two hour Phil/Paul segments on my DVR and watch later in the evening. I don't care for the extended coverage and generally not in a position to watch the live stream. In order to avoid a spoiler, I do not read the news and plug my ears as necessary during the day.

I am going to be out of town for part of the tour and so was considering the above service to watch on my laptop. I know the site is not spoiler-free, but I was wondering if someone with experience with the site could suggest an ad-hoc way to get to on demand/pre-recorded video for the day's stage without seeing who won. For example, with NFL I mute the TV, block out the top half of the screen with my hand, and then get to the DVR menu.

It's the above solution or I guess I could buy a Slingbox, but that's $180 vs. $30 for the Versus service.

If my question doesn't make sense, let me know and I will try to do a better job of explaining.

Thanks.