very bizarre

Stephen Baker

Guest
Anyone else notice that cyclingforums stopped copying this one at Pete F's Goatse post?

Dumb fscks.

Steve

On 31 Oct 2003 22:21:03 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
> Anyone else notice that cyclingforums stopped copying this one at Pete F's Goatse post?
>
> Dumb fscks.

Maybe its a modification of the "******" thing: any mention of Goatse and the thread must die. Not a
bad rule, I suppose.

--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

On 31 Oct 2003 22:21:03 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

>Anyone else notice that cyclingforums stopped copying this one at
Pete F's
>Goatse post?
>
>Dumb fscks.

I actually clicked on the www.goatse.cx link and LMAO.

They've changed the picture recently.

Pete F says:

>I actually clicked on the www.goatse.cx link and LMAO.
>
>They've changed the picture recently.

<g

P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

> I actually clicked on the www.goatse.cx link and LMAO.
>
> They've changed the picture recently.

Heheh, that's so much better than the old picture...

Take a look at this: http://www.hektik.org/various/goatse/