very bizarre

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Stephen Baker, Oct 31, 2003.

  1. Anyone else notice that cyclingforums stopped copying this one at Pete F's Goatse post?

    Dumb fscks.

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On 31 Oct 2003 22:21:03 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:
    > Anyone else notice that cyclingforums stopped copying this one at Pete F's Goatse post?
    >
    > Dumb fscks.

    Maybe its a modification of the "Hitler" thing: any mention of Goatse and the thread must die. Not a
    bad rule, I suppose.

    --
    -BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least) "It's a shallow life that
    doesn't give a person a few scars" - Garrison Keillor

  3. On 31 Oct 2003 22:21:03 GMT, [email protected] (Stephen Baker) wrote:

    >Anyone else notice that cyclingforums stopped copying this one at
    Pete F's
    >Goatse post?
    >
    >Dumb fscks.

    I actually clicked on the www.goatse.cx link and LMAO.

    They've changed the picture recently.

  4. Pete F says:

    >I actually clicked on the www.goatse.cx link and LMAO.
    >
    >They've changed the picture recently.

    <g

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:

    > I actually clicked on the www.goatse.cx link and LMAO.
    >
    > They've changed the picture recently.

    Heheh, that's so much better than the old picture...

    Take a look at this: http://www.hektik.org/various/goatse/