very clearly it's NOT Ride-A-Lot - Ridey Hikeys!!!

LIBERATOR

Guest
http://www.schnauzers.ws/falcon.wmv

Ride-A-Lot is now deceiving, a lying little witchcraft ***-pip licking
sock puppet banquet shrimp plucker.

A number of things (patterns) show this is absolutely not Ride-A-Lot in
this video. First of which never is it shown that Ride-A-Lot is the one
with the helmet-cam on the bike.

Is who this is is a RUSH puppet who has ridden Falcon before with me,
and tried to buddy up to me.

Mnt Falcon is too much for Ride-A-Lot to go down, and the bike tutors
that Ride-A-Lot has been assigned by RUSH also are not good enough to
do Mount Falcon, aside from this pigeon trying to pass himself as
Ride-A-Lot, for the sake of confidence Ride-A-lot would like to
identify with.

As I had offered - me being the reincarnated Jesus Christ - I offered
to give Ride-A-Lot lessons of which after 8 hours I guaranteed that he
would have no problem clearing any and all bike trails, all black
diamond included. It would only take me 8 hours, whilst the group
assigned by RUSH can't get him forward in 8 weeks to a point where he
could even do Falcon.

The offer still remains Ridey, you buy me a camera, I will meet you at
Deer Creek Canyon, and teach you to clear the entirety of it, including
"The wall" which many won't even try, and it's black diamond as black
diamond gets.

Otherwise Ridey, I will continue to humiliate you by exposing the ugly
truths about you you've hidden from, and the witches want to continue
so they can exploit them by making you a medium/puppet.

Ride-A-Lot does a much better filming job than this knucklehead. Out of
all Rideys boring videos, boring they maybe, a wimp/nerd he maybe, but
he knows how to film on an excelled level of quality.

BOO YAH!!