very fine

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Carmiz, Feb 6, 2004.

  1. Carmiz

    Carmiz Guest

    Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli auguri.
    Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

    Tags:

  2. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    And a little translation: I feel really good today, apart from the stress. I think I will lose 1
    kilo. Wish me luck. I will let you know next Saturday.

    Good luck, Carlo!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli auguri.
    > Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

  3. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't
    speaak squat!
    Bird
    "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli auguri.
    > Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Nathalie W wrote:
    > And a little translation: I feel really good today, apart from the stress. I think I will lose 1
    > kilo. Wish me luck. I will let you know next Saturday.
    >
    > Good luck, Carlo!

    Good luck Carlo!! And good translating Nathalie!!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

  5. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    I understood the word "stress"! If I'm ever in a situation where I have to speak Italian I think I'm
    just going to say "molto stress!"

    Amberle3

    bird wrote:

    > Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't speaak squat! Bird
    > "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli
    > > auguri. Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

    --
    Amberle3
    249/216/215-minigoal/150?
    Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

    - Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

  6. Frood

    Frood Guest

    You don't need to speak squat. You need to speak Italian. <G>

    Buona fortuna, Carlo!
    --
    Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

    "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't speaak squat! Bird
    > "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli
    > > auguri. Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

  7. Bird

    Bird Guest

    lol
    "frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > You don't need to speak squat. You need to speak Italian. <G>
    >

    > Buona fortuna, Carlo!
    > --
    > Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply
    >

    > "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't speaak squat! Bird
    > > "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli
    > > > auguri. Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

  8. Thanks for translating, carlo, you are doing great, Lee
    news:[email protected]...