very fine

Carmiz

Guest
Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli auguri.
Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

And a little translation: I feel really good today, apart from the stress. I think I will lose 1
kilo. Wish me luck. I will let you know next Saturday.

Good luck, Carlo!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli auguri.
> Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't
speaak squat!
Bird

Nathalie W wrote:
> And a little translation: I feel really good today, apart from the stress. I think I will lose 1
> kilo. Wish me luck. I will let you know next Saturday.
>
> Good luck, Carlo!

Good luck Carlo!! And good translating Nathalie!!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

I understood the word "stress"! If I'm ever in a situation where I have to speak Italian I think I'm
just going to say "molto stress!"

Amberle3

bird wrote:

> Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't speaak squat! Bird
> "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli
> > auguri. Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

--
Amberle3
249/216/215-minigoal/150?
Renewed my commitment to me 3/30/03

- Take Heart, Take Part Exercise Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/thtp.htm
- Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm

You don't need to speak squat. You need to speak Italian. <G>

Buona fortuna, Carlo!
--
Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply

"bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't speaak squat! Bird
> "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli
> > auguri. Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

lol
"frood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You don't need to speak squat. You need to speak Italian. <G>
>

> Buona fortuna, Carlo!
> --
> Wendy http://griffinsflight.com/Quilting/quilt1.htm de-fang email address to reply
>

> "bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Oh Jeez, how will I survive in Italy. I am going in September and can't speaak squat! Bird
> > "carmiz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > > Oggi mi sento veramente in forma. a parte lo stress. Penso che 1 Kg lo perderò. fatemi gli
> > > auguri. Vi farò sapere sabato prossimo. Carlo

Thanks for translating, carlo, you are doing great, Lee
news:[email protected]...