Very high triglyceride numbers (what does it mean, what can be done)?

"Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:
> >
> > > "Steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > contact

> This

> player
> > > in a

> understand
> > > the

> does
> > > not

> > > I think I am in good company. It would also be nice to know who carries
> > > Chung's malpractice insurance - provided he has it or is able to get it.

> > > doubt seriously if anyone would cover him but in the event there is; it
> > > would be appropriate to drop them a note along with some archived

> diatribes
> > > of his and his "Two Pound Diet" nonsense.
> > >

> > Interesting you should bring this up. There turns out to be a lot of
> > malpractice suits being filed against doctors by their angry obese

> patients who
> > are now learning that many of their health problems may have been caused

> by
> > their obesity. They are suing restaurants (good thing Mr. Pastorio bailed

> out
> > of the restaurant business) and also their doctors who have failed to

> diagnose
> > and treat their obesity. Your pointing out to my malpractice insurance

> company
> > that I am diagnosing and successfully treating obesity will get me a nice
> > discount on my premiums on top of the already nice discount I get for not

> ever
> > having claims in the first place.

> Who is your insurance company, Chung?

Email me privately and I'll think about sending you the information.

> Do they know about your dismissal and
> your lack of hospital privilidges?

They know the truth.

> You didn't lie on your applicaton, did
> you?

I wrote and continue to write truthfully. I was rewarded with a big discount on
my premiums for multi-million dollar malpractice coverage.

> <Paul looks so crestfallen. Too bad. Back
> > to the peanut gallery, he goes>

So sad... too bad... don't you wish truth was on your side?

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

> The above speaks to your bias and membership to the peanut gallery.

Peanut gallery? Like you should talk. Having a fake degree, i.e. a
medical doctorate, does not mean you are smart or even know anything.
Every single PhD I know has nothing but bad things to say about MDs.
They are cocky, think they are better than everyone else, etc. And your
behavior here does nothing to contradict those observations.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

John Gaughan wrote:

> > The above speaks to your bias and membership to the peanut gallery.

> Peanut gallery? Like you should talk.

Aren't you the one who was complaining about folks who crosspost?

There sure were a lot of crossposts in your header that I just trimmed.

> Having a fake degree, i.e. a
> medical doctorate,

Is it your claim that my MD is a fake degree?

> does not mean you are smart or even know anything.

Duh.

> Every single PhD I know has nothing but bad things to say about MDs.

Well, being that I am also a PhD with nothing but good things to say about
MDs, you'll now have to revise your statement if you want to be truthful.

> They are cocky, think they are better than everyone else, etc.

So what is your excuse?

> And your
> behavior here does nothing to contradict those observations.

Where is here?

> --
> John Gaughan

Thank you for your hypocritical comments.

God's humble bond-servant,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:20:53 -0500, Thorsten Schier wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

<snip>

> Thorsten
>

> "Nothing in biology makes sense, except in the light of evolution"

> (Theodosius Dobzhansky)

So, Chung... what do you think of evolution? Are you a Creationist
too?

--
God's Other Humble Stock and Bond Servant

Steve

Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 18:20:53 -0500, Thorsten Schier wrote
> (in message <[email protected]>):
>
> <snip>
>
> > Thorsten
> >

> > "Nothing in biology makes sense, except in the light of evolution"

> > (Theodosius Dobzhansky)

> So, Chung... what do you think of evolution? Are you a Creationist
> too?

God made all that we study in science. Evolution is possible because
of time, mutations in genes, and natural selection. God made time,
genes, mutations, and the environment. Thus, God has made evolution
possible. Indeed, the method by which He made us may have been
evolution or a souped-up version. It's hard to explain how free will
in humans came into being via evolution alone. The principles of
natural selection would dictate that the exercise of free will
overcoming innate instincts of self-preservation would lead to
extinction. Yet here we are. Yet another piece if scientific
evidence for God.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> levelwave wrote:
>
> > Bob Pastorio wrote:
> >
> >> Would it be a logical assumption that you want these names to do harm
> >> of some sort?

Simply to turn over to interested authorities and/or attorneys.

> >> Is there a threat implicit in this comment of yours?

Your supporters are a threat to themselves. They are simply following
your lead. You are a threat to yourself, neighbor.

See:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

> >> Why
> >> would you need these names and addresses?

I don't.

See above.

> >> What will you do with them?

See above.

> >> How will you try to hurt the people who criticize you?

I would try to help them as I have tried to help you, neighbor.

> >> What harm do
> >> you plan on inflicting on the people who see your lunacy for what it is?

Projecting again, I see. Where's the wisdom?

> > How do you keep getting yourself into these predicaments?

> What is the predicament you think you see?

Levelwave is probably referring to:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

Funny that everyone sees it but you.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Bob
(2) Report Bob to his ISP for violating their TOS with his off-topic
cross-posting, libel and defamation. Simply inform them that there
are teams of ravenous attorneys salivating at the prospect of
dismantling ISPs at a tidy profit for participating as Bob's
accessories.
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which
is described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this
Usenet discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has
been voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community
service. His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen
from his religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of
Himself to better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
vehemently opposed to the 2 pound diet approach. They have debated
Dr. Chung on every perceived weakness of the 2 pound diet approach and
have lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and
other discussion threads.

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the
argument(s), certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2
pound diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be
"if you can not discredit the message then try to discredit the
messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll"
is someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no
redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
"flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the
following observations were made:

(1) Dr. Chung has not been posting anonymously.
(2) The 2PD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting
the discussion(s).
(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the
2PD to achieve near-ideal weight.
(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when
their weight becomes near-ideal.
(c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/levc
(3) Dr. Chung did not start the discussion(s).
(4) The 2 pound diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).
(5) Dr. Chung's credentials are real and easily verified on-line
(including jpegs of the actual diplomas).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have
tried to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they
were attempting to libel him. One notable example is Mr. Pastorio:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

When the full light was cast on Mr. Pastorio's libelous statements,
the hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity only hissed
louder in support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either
actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they
are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/profile.asp

where Dr. Chung's credentials can be verified many times over and
libelous claims that credentials were bought are easily and summarily
debunked.

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning
the anon posters who continue to hiss (ie JC Der Koenig and Mack):

(1) They are anonymous and thus they expect to have no credibility (or
accountability).
(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
characters.
(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to
deliver one-sided insults.
(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Dr. Chung by
cross-posting.
(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the
2PD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.

It is my hope that the above brings new readers of this thread up to
speed.

It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din
of hissing from the peanut gallery.

Sincerely,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com

Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:06:11 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
> (in message <[email protected]>):
>
> <overconfident blathering snipped>

overconfidence?

It's called truth, Steve. Try it sometime.

> > Back to the peanut gallery, he goes

> You know, Chung, I'm old enough to have actually _been_ in the original
> "Peanut Gallery"...

Glad that you feel right at home there.

> and you know what we watched? A clown and a wooden
> headed puppet.

Must seem like old times for you cheering for a fallen Pastorio :)

http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Your supporters are a threat to themselves. They are simply
> following your lead. You are a threat to yourself, neighbor.

Supporters? You give Bob more credit than he deserves. Nobody supports
him. We just think you are a moron. Actually, I guess we do support him
in the sense that we have a common enemy.

> http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

Words are only libel when they are untrue: "A false publication, as in
writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation."
(dictionary.com). Calling you a moron is not libel since it is not "a
false publication."

> This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD)
> which is described completely at:

Why do you attach these two pages of meaningless drivel to every message
you post? I don't give a **** about your diet. You just want to spam
advertisements for your diet.

--
John Gaughan
http://www.johngaughan.net/

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

A very minor point I'm sure, but did you know that it is not proper to
address yourself in this manner? It should be either Dr. Andrew B.
Chung OR Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD. If this offends, sorry. I'm a
stickler for titles and such.

Marsha/Ohio

Pulled from Mr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD's Website:

In 1998, my wife and I watched an IMAX film about climbing Mt. Everest
and learned that despite their exhausting regimen, the climbers consumed
only 10 lbs of food per week. That's less than 2 lbs. of food per day!
Since none of the climbers died from starvation, I think it is safe to
assume that 2 lbs. per day should be more than adequate for us
non-climbing folks.

Not only is Mr. Chung an imbecile he is a liar... The key to obesity is
no more found in an IMAX film as is the secret to time travel made
possible through the Flux Capacitor... The magnitude of this scam is
matched only by the sheer extent of his ego... but even so - the size of
his ego can in no way makeup for the anatomical fact that he, as an
Asian, has a small penis... much *much* less than 2 lbs...

One more thing Mr. Chung... No one here cares about your pretentious
disclaimer or your *fabricated* signature...

~john!

John Gaughan wrote:

> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Your supporters are a threat to themselves. They are simply
> > following your lead. You are a threat to yourself, neighbor.

> Supporters? You give Bob more credit than he deserves. Nobody supports
> him. We just think you are a moron.

Further proof that folks like you still have the gift of free will from God.

> Actually, I guess we do support him
> in the sense that we have a common enemy.

Let me guess: God.

> > http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

> Words are only libel when they are untrue: "A false publication, as in
> writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation."
> (dictionary.com).

Yep.

> Calling you a moron is not libel since it is not "a
> false publication."

Is english your *fifth* language after music?

> > This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD)
> > which is described completely at:

> Why do you attach these two pages of meaningless drivel to every message
> you post?

Why does the truth bother you?

> I don't give a **** about your diet.

No one is forcing you to read it.

> You just want to spam
> advertisements for your diet.

Go ahead and report yourself then.

> --
> John Gaughan

Thank you for the opportunity to glorify God.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at John
(2) Report John to his ISP for violating their TOS with his off-topic
posting.
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this Usenet
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a
Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He
touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently

Marsha wrote:

> > Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

> A very minor point I'm sure, but did you know that it is not proper to
> address yourself in this manner?

It is my name, therefore my choice, fyi. This topic has come up before.
See Google.

> It should be either Dr. Andrew B.
> Chung OR Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD.

I like being innovative and think outside the box.

See:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp.

Btw, it does say Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD on my professional licenses.

> If this offends, sorry.

No offense taken.

> I'm a
> stickler for titles and such.

Hope you are not offended by my not following title etiquette.

> Marsha/Ohio

Thank you for your comments.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

levelwave wrote:

> Pulled from Mr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD's Website:
>
> In 1998, my wife and I watched an IMAX film about climbing Mt. Everest
> and learned that despite their exhausting regimen, the climbers consumed
> only 10 lbs of food per week. That's less than 2 lbs. of food per day!
> Since none of the climbers died from starvation, I think it is safe to
> assume that 2 lbs. per day should be more than adequate for us
> non-climbing folks.

> Not only is Mr. Chung an imbecile he is a liar... The key to obesity is
> no more found in an IMAX film as is the secret to time travel made
> possible through the Flux Capacitor... The magnitude of this scam is
> matched only by the sheer extent of his ego... but even so - the size of
> his ego can in no way makeup for the anatomical fact that he, as an
> Asian, has a small penis... much *much* less than 2 lbs...

You must be hailing from Mr. Pastorio's creative writing group.

> One more thing Mr. Chung... No one here cares about your pretentious
> disclaimer or your *fabricated* signature...

Sounds like you have a hard time distinguishing reality from fiction.

> ~john!

Thank you for the entertainment and comic relief.

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at John
(2) Report John to his ISP for violating their TOS with his posting of
off-topic fictional tripe.
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD) which is
described completely at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtloss.asp

Though Dr. Chung invented this approach, he did not initiate this Usenet
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been voluntary
and has been conducted in the spirit of community service. His motivation
has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his religious beliefs as a
Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to better the health of folks He
touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/healer.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are vehemently
[...]

[removed rec.food.cooking, misc.writing, alt.writing from distribution
list]

On Fri, 28 Nov 2003 03:49:32 GMT, "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<[email protected]> wrote:
[snip]
>Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have tried
>to attack Dr. Chung's credentials knowing full well that they were
>attempting to libel him.
>It will remain my pleasure to participate here on Usenet above the din of
>hissing from the peanut gallery.

Oh get over yourself.

BTW, the Mt. Everest expedition wouldn't "starve to death" in a week
no matter how little food they were eating. They could have been
eating 1 M&M in the morning and still made it.

Sarah Jahn

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bob Pastorio <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>levelwave wrote:

> Simply to turn over to interested authorities and/or attorneys.

<Yawn> Chung has been threatening to do this for quite a while.
Perhaps he thinks that watching lawyer shows on tv is, like, a
consultation. Go see the web site. He does play-lawyer talk on it.
Sounds like the lawyers for the defendants on tv you know are going to
lose.

> Your supporters are a threat to themselves. They are simply following
> your lead. You are a threat to yourself, neighbor.

I take it that Chung's non-answer means that he knows his toothless
implied threats won't fly.

There are no supporters, just a band of merry fellows who see
dishonesty and sloppy logic and invented "facts" and aim their slings
and arrows at it. No coordination. No plan. Just a big, wobbly,
slow-moving target that's fun to puncture and very easy to hit.

> See:
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

> I don't.
>
> See above.

> See above.

So Chung really has no use for them. Clear enough.

> I would try to help them as I have tried to help you, neighbor.

<LOL> Help me he certainly has. Helped me to clear my thinking about
other's fraud and quackery. Helped me to understand how superficial
some other people's thinking can be. Helped me to see how the first
casualty for the ego-impaired diet huckster is truth.

> Projecting again, I see. Where's the wisdom?

Another splendid Chung non-answer. The wisdom is in pointing out the
folly in Chung's propagandistic blather.

>>>How do you keep getting yourself into these predicaments?

>>What is the predicament you think you see?

> Levelwave is probably referring to:
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp
>
> Funny that everyone sees it but you.

"Everyone?" I bet you have hundreds of emails that support that.
No,seriously...

Chung's credentials as a lawyer fall right in there with the ones for
nutritional counseling. It's a singular astonishment that none of his
"friends" have explained how embarrassing that web page should be to
him. Perhaps he has no one besides the folks here who are willing to
tell him the truth.

I hope Chung had a happy Thanksgiving. If you see him, tell him I said
so. Thanks.

Pastorio

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Steve <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:06:11 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
>>
>><overconfident blathering snipped>

> overconfidence?
>
> It's called truth, Steve. Try it sometime.
>
>>>Back to the peanut gallery, he goes

>>You know, Chung, I'm old enough to have actually _been_ in the original
>>"Peanut Gallery"...

> Glad that you feel right at home there.
>
>>and you know what we watched? A clown and a wooden
>>headed puppet.

> Must seem like old times for you cheering for a fallen Pastorio :)
>
> http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

I'd say this is about as weak a show as Chung has ever put on. And
that's going some. Trailerpark-level wit and insults that ring as
flaccid as the 2PD.

Tragic waste.

Pastorio

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> John Gaughan wrote:
>
>>Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>>>Your supporters are a threat to themselves. They are simply
>>>following your lead. You are a threat to yourself, neighbor.

>>Supporters? You give Bob more credit than he deserves. Nobody supports
>>him. We just think you are a moron.

> Further proof that folks like you still have the gift of free will from God.

Not in doubt.

Chung replies with these non-answers (tm) when he's stumped and just
hoping he can divert attention from his failure to have anything to
counter with.

>>Actually, I guess we do support him
>>in the sense that we have a common enemy.

> Let me guess: God.

Chung replies with these non-answers (tm) when he's stumped and just
hoping he can divert attention from his failure to have anything to
counter with.

One can only hope desperately that Chung's diagnostic capacity is
better than this. For the sake of his patients.

>>>http://www.heartmdphd.com/libel.asp

>>Words are only libel when they are untrue: "A false publication, as in
>>writing, print, signs, or pictures, that damages a person's reputation."
>>(dictionary.com).

> Yep.

Chung replies with these non-answers (tm) when he's stumped and just
hoping he can divert attention from his failure to have anything to
counter with.

>>Calling you a moron is not libel since it is not "a
>>false publication."

> Is english your *fifth* language after music?

Chung replies with these non-answers (tm) when he's stumped and just
hoping he can divert attention from his failure to have anything to
counter with.

>>>This discussion(s) is related to the 2 pound diet approach (2PD)
>>>which is described completely at:

>>Why do you attach these two pages of meaningless drivel to every message
>>you post?

> Why does the truth bother you?

Chung replies with these non-answers (tm) when he's stumped and just
hoping he can divert attention from his failure to have anything to
counter with.

Chung creates this equality: meaningless drivel=truth. Keep that in
mind for any future Chung posts.

>>I don't give a **** about your diet.

> No one is forcing you to read it.
>
>>You just want to spam
>>advertisements for your diet.

> Go ahead and report yourself then.

Chung replies with these non-answers (tm) when he's stumped and just
hoping he can divert attention from his failure to have anything to
counter with.

> Thank you for the opportunity to glorify God.

With friends like this, god doesn't need enemies. Chung makes Jim
Bakker and Jimmie Swaggert look pristine. If this is how Chung
glorifies god, it's a sad show...

Pastorio

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:49:32 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> <snip>
>
> Thank you for the oppoortunity to glorify God.

Glorify this:

Because this discussion concerns the Two Pound Diet (2PD), I am
providing the following as a Public Service:

I have developed the Two Foot Diet approach (2FD) as a replacement for
Dr. Chung's Amazing Logic Defying Two Pound Diet to avoid having to
carry a scale around.

Following Dr. Chung's scientific approach, as described on his website,
in 2003, my wife and I watched an IMAX film about climbing the Bavarian
Alps and learned that despite their exhausting regimen, the climbers
consumed only 10 packages of wieners per week. That's less than 2 feet
of wieners per day! Since none of the climbers died from starvation, I
think it is safe to assume that 2 feet of food per day should be more
than adequate for us non-climbing folks.

So I started a little experiment with the agreeable obese friends in my
neighborhood. I gave them ordinary 6 inch rulers with instructions to
measure the length of everything substantial that passed into their
mouths. The only things exempted were water and sugar-free drinks. What
I learned was that my obese friends were consuming between 8 to 12 feet
of food per day! At the time, I was about 10 lbs. over my ideal body
weight so I decided to find out how much I was eating per day... 3
feet. I cut back to less than 2 feet and was at my proper weight in one
month.

My friends have responded similarly except they have taken longer
because of having to lose more weight. Admittedly, some of my obese
friends were especially slow to respond. They also happen to be the
ones with an unfortunate propensity for accidentally loosing their 6
inch rulers and taking weeks to buy replacements.

So here's the deal: measure all the food you eat, using it's longest
dimension, and keep the total length to less than two feet per day.
That's all there is. No scales, no counting calories or carbohydrates.
Heck, if you loose your ruler, you can even use the first joint of your
thumb to measure.

I am making this diet available as a public service and without
compensation.

If you have any questions, just see Dr. Chung's helpful FAQ and
substitute "Two Feet" for "Two Pounds" everywhere... what could be
simpler?

Sincerely,

God's Other Humble Servant

Steve

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:33:24 -0500, levelwave wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> Pulled from Mr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD's Website:
>
> In 1998, my wife and I watched an IMAX film about climbing Mt. Everest
> and learned that despite their exhausting regimen, the climbers consumed
> only 10 lbs of food per week. That's less than 2 lbs. of food per day!
> Since none of the climbers died from starvation, I think it is safe to
> assume that 2 lbs. per day should be more than adequate for us
> non-climbing folks.

> Not only is Mr. Chung an imbecile he is a liar... The key to obesity is
> no more found in an IMAX film as is the secret to time travel made
> possible through the Flux Capacitor... The magnitude of this scam is
> matched only by the sheer extent of his ego... but even so - the size of
> his ego can in no way makeup for the anatomical fact that he, as an
> Asian, has a small penis... much *much* less than 2 lbs...
>
> One more thing Mr. Chung... No one here cares about your pretentious
> disclaimer or your *fabricated* signature...
>

>> john!

John, I can see why you might have a little difficulty accepting the
Two Pound Diet... that's why I invented the Two Foot Diet!

[...]

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:00:22 -0500, Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

<snip>

> Thank you for the entertainment and comic relief.

Here's some more for you to chuckle about, Chung:

FYI Note: I am aware that I am responding to a cross-posted message.
Because the author of the message to which I am responding did not
request that the header be trimmed, I have not trimmed it. If you are
upset about reading this message, a few suggestions:

(1) Yell at Chung
(2) Report Chung to his ISP
(3) Killfile this thread.
(4) Killfile me.
(5) Read about free speech.

This discussion(s) is related to the Two Foot Diet approach (2FD) which
I developed as a replacement for Dr. Chung's Amazing Logic Defying Two
[...]

Though Steve invented this approach, he did not initiate this Usenet
discussion(s). His participation in this discussion(s) has been
voluntary and has been conducted in the spirit of community service.
His motivation has been entirely altruistic and has arisen from his
religious beliefs as a Christian. Jesus freely gave of Himself to
better the health of folks He touched:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/hypocrite.asp

From the outset, it has been clear that there are those who are
vehemently opposed to the 2 foot diet approach. They have debated
Steve on every perceived weakness of the 2 foot diet approach and have
lost the argument soundly at every point:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/wtlossfaqs.asp ... just substitute "Foot" for
"Pound" everywhere.

These debates are archived on Google in their entirety within this and
other discussion threads.

However, instead of conceding gracefully that they've lost the
argument(s), certain parties have redirected their hatred of the 2 foot
diet approach toward its author. The rationale appears to be "if you
can not discredit the message then try to discredit the messenger."

Initially, these folks accused the messenger of "trolling." A "troll"
is someone who posts under the cloak of anonymity messages with no
redeeming discussion value and with the sole purpose of starting
"flame" wars.

These hateful folks lost credibility with this accusation when the
following observations were made:

(1) Steve has not been posting anonymously.

(2) The 2FD has been on-topic for the Usenet discussion groups hosting
the discussion(s).

(a) Those who are failing low-carbing can dovetail LC with the 2FD
to achieve near-ideal weight.

(b) Obese diabetics improve their blood glucose control when their
weight becomes near-ideal.

(c) For (b) see: http://tinyurl.com/moreChungbullshit

(3) Steve did not start the discussion(s).

(4) The 2 foot diet approach is 100% free (no profit motive).

Full of hatred, frustration, and desperation, certain individuals have
tried to attack Steve's credentials knowing full well that they were
attempting to libel him. One notable example is Dr. Chung who is
jealous that Steve has improved on his diet.

When the full light was cast on Dr. Chung's libelous statements, the
hateful folks hiding in the darkness of anonymity, most notably Mu,
only hissed louder in support of their fallen hero.

Fortunately, those who have been following this discussion(s) either
actively or as lurkers can easily dismiss the hisses, for what they
are, using the on-line third-party resources at:

http://www.heartmdphd.com/sign_up_to_be_a_patient.asp

Moreover, readers need only make the following observations concerning
the anon posters who continue to hiss, most notably Mu:

(1) They are anonymous and thus expect to have no credibility (or
accountability).

(2) They are by their Usenet history courtesy of Google, unsavory
characters.

(3) They have not added anything to the discussion(s) except to deliver
one-sided insults.

(4) They complain about alleged cross-posts from Steve by cross-
posting.

(5) They do not complain about cross-posts from folks who attack the
2FD or its author.

and conclude that these anon posters deserve only their kill file.
Unfortunately, they keep Mu_Tating so that it is impossible to killfile
them.