Very new!

Keh16

Dec 1, 2010
I wanted to introduce myself! I am very new to this world.A few months ago I got on a friends bike and I loved it and then bought myself one. I'm feeling really excited and ambitious. Now I can't wait for spring.......I'm freezing! :) KEH

[COLOR= #0000ff]Hi, Keh, and welcome![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]As MissRoadie said, this is a great place. I'm new to biking, too --- started in August on a cruiser, just got my first hybrid 3 weeks ago -- and loving almost every second of it. Not wild about biking in the wet weather right now, though; hopefully, we'll get some sunshine at some point this month.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Let us know how it's going for you and your new bike. There are some great experienced cyclists here who are always willing to offer any advice and encouragement you need.[/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Have fun![/COLOR]

[COLOR= #0000ff]Sierra[/COLOR]

Thanks for welcoming me girls! :) I am on information overload!!! I like it......

[COLOR= #0000ff]I totally get that, Keh. I've felt like that since I first came on here in August, I think it was. The more I learn, the more I realize I have to learn. It's a little overwhelming, but like you, I like it, I like it! /img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/COLOR]