Vetta HR1000 - anyone recall how to reset trip distance etc?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Kev Place, Apr 27, 2003.

  1. Kev Place

    Kev Place Guest

    I bought a bike that has a Vetta HR1000 fitted. It seems to do all that I require for now, but I
    can't work out how to reset my last trip distance etc without resorting to sticking a pin in the AC
    hole on the underside...

    Does anyone recall using one of these old units and have a handy hint for me? I don't have a user
    guide with it, and despite finding a couple of info pages on the net, can't find any info regarding
    resetting the last trip.

    Any help appreciated :eek:)

    --
    Kev

    Tags:

  2. Edward Dike

    Edward Dike Guest

    "Kev Place" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:1fu3hyd.ubereynwo3xuN%[email protected]...
    | I bought a bike that has a Vetta HR1000 fitted. It seems to do all that I require for now, but I
    | can't work out how to reset my last trip distance etc without resorting to sticking a pin in the
    | AC hole on the underside...
    |
    | Does anyone recall using one of these old units and have a handy hint for me? I don't have a user
    | guide with it, and despite finding a couple of info pages on the net, can't find any info
    | regarding resetting the last trip.
    |
    | Any help appreciated :eek:)
    |
    | --
    | Kev

    Try: http://www.vetta.com/VettaPDF/HR1000%20eng.pdf

    ED3

  3. Kev Place

    Kev Place Guest

    Edward Dike, III <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Kev Place" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:1fu3hyd.ubereynwo3xuN%[email protected]...
    > | I bought a bike that has a Vetta HR1000 fitted. It seems to do all that I require for now, but I
    > | can't work out how to reset my last trip distance etc without resorting to sticking a pin in the
    > | AC hole on the underside...
    > |
    > | Does anyone recall using one of these old units and have a handy hint for me? I don't have a
    > | user guide with it, and despite finding a couple of info pages on the net, can't find any info
    > | regarding resetting the last trip.
    > |
    > | Any help appreciated :eek:)
    > |
    > | --
    > | Kev
    >
    > Try: http://www.vetta.com/VettaPDF/HR1000%20eng.pdf

    Excellent - thanks for that.

    Someone else replied via email with the info I needed - it's been bugging me for ages so I'm glad to
    get it sorted!

    Thanks for the manual link - I'll pop off and download it.

    All the best

    --
    Kev