Vetta out of business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dave Jones

Fellow babies, I have been trying to contact Vetta USA and I have noticed a few things. They do not
answer their email. They do not answer their phone during advertised business hours. Their voice
mail boxes are all always full. The operator does not answer the phone, it simply rings and rings...
Has anyone here heard if they are Out Of Business? Not trying to start a rumor but the web site
www.vetta.com has not been updated since Spring of 2002(!?). If they are not out of business then
what gives? Just very lazy? Funky way to sell product, I must say. vty, dj.

[q1]> business then what gives? Just very lazy? Funky way to sell product, I must say. vty, dj.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

I THINK I remember reading that they got bought out by "someone"?????

Derek Swift <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
[q1]> All of these issues are reminiscent of the Yellowbike and BikeE demises.[/q1]
[q1]>[/q1]

I agree. That is why I am asking. Both of those companies were, in fact, imploding and denying it,
even as we asked the questions and noted the lack of attention to business. dj.

All of these issues are reminiscent of the Yellowbike and BikeE demises.

Derek

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Dave Jones) wrote:

> Fellow babies, I have been trying to contact Vetta USA and I have noticed a few things. They do
> not answer their email. They do not answer their phone during advertised business hours. Their
> voice mail boxes are all always full. The operator does not answer the phone, it simply rings and
> rings... Has anyone here heard if they are Out Of Business? Not trying to start a rumor but the
> web site www.vetta.com has not been updated since Spring of 2002(!?). If they are not out of
> business then what gives? Just very lazy? Funky way to sell product, I must say. vty, dj.

Raleigh has absolutely nothing on their web site about Vetta products...or primal wear either for
that matter. dj

Raleigh is a major distributor for both Primal Wear and Vetta. They have no information on their
website because they distribute thru authorized dealers. There is no reason for them to put their
P&A on their website as Raleigh dealers may or may not carry their some or all of their P&A
products. Most any LBS can get you Vetta products from one or more of their distributors. I can
think of three distributors besides Raleigh that carry Vetta.

Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports,
Inc 1-800-586-6645 "Dave Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Raleigh has absolutely nothing on their web site about Vetta products...or primal wear either for
> that matter. dj

"Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<3e2f56e5$0
> Most any LBS can get you Vetta products from one or more of their distributors. I can
> think of three distributors besides Raleigh that carry Vetta.

I have contacted several LBS and Performance about a cadence kit for a wired V-100 and thay all tell
me that they are not available (NLA). Contacted others about the wireless V-100 with wireless
cadence; same story--don't have one and doubt that they can get one. Do you sell them, Jude? Can you
get either of those things? I am not trying to be contrary here. I think that the wired V-100 with
cadence has all the features that I could want.

David, Don't have but can get, Call me.

Jude....///Bacchetta AERO St. Michaels and Tilghman Island.. Maryland Wheel Doctor Cycle and Sports,
Inc 1-800-586-6645 "Dave Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Jude T. McGloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<3e2f56e5$0
> > Most any LBS can get you Vetta products from one or more of
their
> > distributors. I can think of three distributors besides Raleigh that
carry
> > Vetta.
>
> I have contacted several LBS and Performance about a cadence kit for a wired V-100 and thay all
> tell me that they are not available (NLA). Contacted others about the wireless V-100 with wireless
> cadence; same story--don't have one and doubt that they can get one. Do you sell them, Jude? Can
> you get either of those things? I am not trying to be contrary here. I think that the wired V-100
> with cadence has all the features that I could want.

Status
Not open for further replies.