Vias Verdes

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by Pat in TX, Feb 18, 2006.

  1. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    I am putting together some info on these rides. It seems the online
    information is from 2004. Has anyone ridden some of these? I am wondering if
    I could put together some links and go from one ride to the next--say,in
    northern Spain where the majority of these rails-to-trails paths seem to be.

    Pat in TX

    Tags:

  2. I rode a bunch of them in 2001. See the pics at

    http://www.gfarnsworth.com/Famazine/Detail.cfm?ID=116

    George

    "Pat in TX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I am putting together some info on these rides. It seems the online
    >information is from 2004. Has anyone ridden some of these? I am wondering
    >if I could put together some links and go from one ride to the next--say,in
    >northern Spain where the majority of these rails-to-trails paths seem to
    >be.
    >
    > Pat in TX

  3. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    Did you get the book, in English, or buy the maps beforehand?

    Pat