Vias Verdes

Pat in TX

Guest
I am putting together some info on these rides. It seems the online
information is from 2004. Has anyone ridden some of these? I am wondering if
I could put together some links and go from one ride to the next--say,in
northern Spain where the majority of these rails-to-trails paths seem to be.

Pat in TX

I rode a bunch of them in 2001. See the pics at

http://www.gfarnsworth.com/Famazine/Detail.cfm?ID=116

George

"Pat in TX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>I am putting together some info on these rides. It seems the online
>information is from 2004. Has anyone ridden some of these? I am wondering
>if I could put together some links and go from one ride to the next--say,in
>northern Spain where the majority of these rails-to-trails paths seem to
>be.
>
> Pat in TX

Did you get the book, in English, or buy the maps beforehand?

Pat