{Vic} Australian Open Road Cycling Championships

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by cfsmtb, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963

  2. gplama

    gplama Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    May 16, 2004
    Messages:
    7,817
    yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..

    GP 'not as fast as the pros, yet' Lama

  3. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    How's Jono faring?

  4. Dave A

    Dave A Guest

    gplama wrote:
    > cfsmtb Wrote:
    > > Anyone participating or gone up (or down) to Buninyong to watch the
    > > action?
    > >

    > yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and
    > well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my
    > first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..
    >

    > GP 'not as fast as the pros, yet' Lama
    >

    > --
    > gplama

    Yeah. Congrats Lama, a great result. As you said, well under the hour.
    Can't wait for the report.

    DaveA

  5. Jono L

    Jono L Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Apr 28, 2005
    Messages:
    4,434
    In the 'not actually broken wrist' stakes i'm faring well!

    Jumping out of my skin while all this important racing goes on though.. But hey my nationals (Under 19's...) are in September, at the Sunshine Coast!:cool:

  6. jazmo

    jazmo New Member

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2004
    Saw the results in cyclingnews today - well done. You're name's popping up everywhere. ;) Looking forward to the report.

  7. ritcho

    ritcho New Member

    Joined:
    May 24, 2004
    Not quite as fast, but not that far away either - there are some pretty impressive riders in that list so to be included in that group is a feather in your cap. Well done!

    Ritch