{Vic} Australian Open Road Cycling Championships

cfsmtb said:
Anyone participating or gone up (or down) to Buninyong to watch the action?

yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..

GP 'not as fast as the pros, yet' Lama

gplama said:
yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..

How's Jono faring?

gplama wrote:
> cfsmtb Wrote:
> > Anyone participating or gone up (or down) to Buninyong to watch the
> > action?
> >

> yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and
> well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my
> first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..
>

> GP 'not as fast as the pros, yet' Lama
>

> --
> gplama

Yeah. Congrats Lama, a great result. As you said, well under the hour.
Can't wait for the report.

DaveA

cfsmtb said:
How's Jono faring?
In the 'not actually broken wrist' stakes i'm faring well!

Jumping out of my skin while all this important racing goes on though.. But hey my nationals (Under 19's...) are in September, at the Sunshine Coast!:cool:

gplama said:
yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..

GP 'not as fast as the pros, yet' Lama

Saw the results in cyclingnews today - well done. You're name's popping up everywhere. ;) Looking forward to the report.

gplama said:
yes m'am. I came in 21st in the Mens TT today... under the hour, and well within 10mins of the winner, which were my two main goals for my first real TT event. I'll post a full report and pics later..

GP 'not as fast as the pros, yet' Lama

Not quite as fast, but not that far away either - there are some pretty impressive riders in that list so to be included in that group is a feather in your cap. Well done!

Ritch