[Vic] CSV's Cyclo Sportif

Bleve

Guest
Amy McCann dropped in to the LBS today, and dropped off some promo
material about CSV's Cyclo Sportif program. Essentially this is an
intro to racing sort of thing, it's been very successful in WA
apparently.

http://www.cyclosportifvic.com.au

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 19:39:24 -0700, Bleve <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Amy McCann dropped in to the LBS today, and dropped off some promo
>material about CSV's Cyclo Sportif program. Essentially this is an
>intro to racing sort of thing, it's been very successful in WA
>apparently.
>
>http://www.cyclosportifvic.com.au

I have a mate who rides in it. Seems to great fun and I will be
looking into myself next year once I am more experienced and fitter
and have a more suitable bike.

Details at http://www.cyclosportif.com.au/

Regards
Andrew